made9

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah I pretty much guessed as much, it's always hard to know what games like this includes and I usually try to look at the changelog to get a look at whats in it, but often times it's either not updated or like when the game has a "remake" it's often a changelog from before the remake.

Like how for instance the overview for this game mentions going through a portal and then everything changes and your supossedly in a new realm. But when I played it after going through the portal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so not even the overview is seemingly updated on this game unless things changes further down the line but I doubt it since the overview made it sound like it happens early on.
Oh yeah, the portal, that you mention was the one supposed to bring us in the fantasy world and it got changed to what you can see. I assume, the creator didn't want to delete the original scenes and dialoges leading up to the portal, as that would probably make some players miss these scenes. So the stripclub ran as a patch-on soloution it seems.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I really like the premise and contrast between the lighter and darker worlds of this game. Roughly how long does it take to 100 percent what is released so far?

Reactions: simpleman1x

made9

Jul 10, 2018
Suddenly froze when aunt comforted him in first nightmare. Fresh start in Windows.
Was it just the screen, or the entire game? Like id just the screen froze, the bgm for example would still be going fine.

I really like the premise and contrast between the lighter and darker worlds of this game. Roughly how long does it take to 100 percent what is released so far?
for the 0.2 remake it took me about 2-3 hours, although I might be a bit of a slowpoke. There's a new version out now though
Edit: I've played version 0.3 now and it added about 90 minutes of content I'd say.

Last edited:

jijjij

Mar 14, 2017
What do you have to do after the first forest scene where Evan gets killed? The only marked object was the food stall, but after that I am stuck. Is this a bug? Do I have to start over?

made9

Jul 10, 2018
What do you have to do after the first forest scene where Evan gets killed? The only marked object was the food stall, but after that I am stuck. Is this a bug? Do I have to start over?
In 0.1 and 0.2, you had to go to your house, as a measure to hide yourself from the monster.

Reactions: jijjij

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
soooo... i just reach the end i think and just finished the werewolf side quest and the game has been pretty good but i haven't encountered combat so far is it not is it not avalible yet or am i missing something?

made9

Jul 10, 2018
soooo... i just reach the end i think and just finished the werewolf side quest and the game has been pretty good but i haven't encountered combat so far is it not is it not avalible yet or am i missing something?
I believe, that there was combat in the old version 0.2. The whole alternate world from 0.2 got scrapped in 0.2 remake though, so there's currently no combat. Not sure, if there will be combat in the future again.

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
I believe, that there was combat in the old version 0.2. The whole alternate world from 0.2 got scrapped in 0.2 remake though, so there's currently no combat. Not sure, if there will be combat in the future again.
That's too bad i was hoping for more content the game has been interesting so far and a lot better then what i was expecting for a new game

Apr 29, 2020
Jeevant, I've got three suggestions in mind for the next update; 1) more breast smothering and breast related action, 2) more hot demon milfs doing the domination and 3) more submissive MC dialogue choices, really bring out the inner masochist that wants his dick wet by being dominated by hot Mommies who tower over him and just more overall demon milf action, the multi layer scene with the Teacher Yoko hit a lot of marks and the same should apply to the principal, please man make more content with the demon milfs since they are the highlight of the femdom in this game.

Reactions: Begul

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 1745276 I have this one, which is the last save, I made on 0.2 remake. It's not completely through the 0.2 content but mostly, so hope that it suffices.
When I put this in my saves folder, it shows up and looks fine, but when I launch the game #15 is greyed out and blank... like there's nothing there. The same happens for my own save from 0.2_REMAKE... what am I doing wrong?

made9

Jul 10, 2018
When I put this in my saves folder, it shows up and looks fine, but when I launch the game #15 is greyed out and blank... like there's nothing there. The same happens for my own save from 0.2_REMAKE... what am I doing wrong?
Try putting your config and global save from 0.2 remake into the 0.3 save folder. That should fix it.
If it doesn't, I can also give you mine View attachment saves from 0.2 remake.zip . That should make it work for sure.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes