Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Story progression question:

I have finished all the scenes except Courtney's it's 3/5. When I go to her room she says she will text me when she needs me again.

Also, I haven't found the harpies mentioned in the changelog.

Any ideas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
Bit stuck on walkthrough, page 7 it says forward time once and go to sams room for event and progress after sumbiting courtneys picture but I cant go to sams room, also on Day 1 walk through it states to go the melissas bedroom to kiss her, but u can kiss her on the lips if you met Naomi just in the first day, but it doesnt tell u how to meet her

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Do u know what exactly do i need to do with Jackie in the last part? the walkthrough says to drink with her but she keeps vomiting at the end for too much drinking
There's a 'drunk bar' or something I can't see it anymore now in my version. If you exceed that she is going to vomit. The drinks you give her have different alcohol percentages so try not to exceed the limit which is about 70% or something

Commander099

Mar 21, 2019
I'll attach all my saves here but I've almost completed all of the story now, so I don't know from which update you want to play.

The directory is at: FILF/game/saves

Hopefully, there is a save file you can use.
Thank you Bruce!

I'd finish all the "missions" before the update, also all the 16 Sam's scenes, but someone can say me what's new in this update 0.10b?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes