ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is the 10b bugfix available as a patch? I'm assuming it would be just a few script files. Could someone please zip them up and post here? TIA

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Apparently it is necessary to go to the club at night and talk to the sam ... in the morning activates key sequence(this is the second day)
Some quests are needed to activate others and sleep help too..
V0-10a ( save in page 9) change the name MC on the laptop..
Thank you so much brother!!! I went to the club and next morning found the key. Didn't use the save though.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero
D

Deleted member 1200074

hello someone can help me make the cake melissa from the kitchen
Strawberry base, 1 milk, 2 eggs, stir, 1 sprinkle, 3 choco sprinkle, then mix 4 times (I think it is 4). Then enjoy her eating the cake with special sauce.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, took me forever to figure out the second round Motel Fight. For those that are also confused. It's not a choice, hit both buttons before the timer runs out. I assumed it was a choice for a while. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Apparently it is necessary to go to the club at night and talk to the sam ... in the morning activates key sequence(this is the second day)
Some quests are needed to activate others and sleep help too..
V0-10a ( save in page 9) change the name MC on the laptop..
Thanks Snake, save is appreciated! Didin't know about the club and when I visited sister's room for the second time I was getting dialogue but not the "spot the key" option. I've used the save but now I will try visiting the club option to see what happens.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to get the Cousin's thing to go up after uploading the picture. It just says 3/5 scenes done and nothing after.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes