U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.10b!

PC (172MB): - - - -
Mac (169MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Well worth the wait
Played this one from scratch found it very easy and doable. My main error was not remembering when to get into aunts car to open the Mayor scenes. One of the best romantic games, where MC does not treat his family like sluts or corrupts them. I wish there were more games like this one.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
You have to download the new patch.rpy. Everything that is part of the incest is inside since 0.10a caused by the patreon problemS.

Nov 2, 2017
is it possible to miss things in this game ? or can I just do what I want whenever and still be able to do the other girls stories and stuff whenever I fell like without missing things? or is this one of the ones whereas you go you miss out on things by focusing on 1 girl or thing at a time and have to do multiple runs this to see everything?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone please just post the scripts I hate to redownload the whole game just for the new update. TIA
you need more than only the scipt files because in the changelog is written "Added in the last unrendered animation with Samantha´s big scene". You can download from crust his compressed version

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Story progression question:

I have finished all the scenes except Courtney's it's 3/5. When I go to her room she says she will text me when she needs me again.

Also, I haven't found the harpies mentioned in the changelog.

Any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes