Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm about to give up on this game. I've played and finished most of the events until I get to the Bloody Rose and I can't get Jackie to talk to me after she buys the wine.

I have someone's saved game in which i can talk to Jackie and get the wine, but then Melissa never goes to the bathtub. Help!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm about to give up on this game. I've played and finished most of the events until I get to the Bloody Rose and I can't get Jackie to talk to me after she buys the wine.

I have someone's saved game in which i can talk to Jackie and get the wine, but then Melissa never goes to the bathtub. Help!
Find my previous post, I sended a save, witch starts with Jackie and it works !!!!

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So am I missing anything as to why the sis isn't in the back sleeping. From what I can tell and even checked on the walkthrough, that's where she would be.

Nevermind got it to work. :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Finally got round too playing this a bit more loved beating up that punk of an ex and the scenes with the sis after it were just perfect apart from the blue balls in the morning. Shame there is so little with the Aunt so far it feels like I know all the other women apart from her.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I think i got the bug too.
I saw candi buying the wine, talked to her.
then i go downstairs, i can see her, but i cannot click on her.

i did
Shift-O (enter console)
candi_questline = "GIVE_CANDI_GREATER_BUZZ"

and this fix allow me to talk to candi and choose "ask about wine", then i get to play the game and win, and got the wine.
i have not continue playing, so dont know if theres any side effect.

good luck!
How do you enter the console? I press Shift-O and nothing happens.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes