NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Makes me wonder if dev would have remained consistent if he had stayed with RPGM instead of switching to Renpy. It's been a trend lately.
What would have helped the most is if he stuck to 1 AVN at a time until completion like Daniels K and other smarter dev's do. FILF/Altered Destiny at the same time with a 1-man op is just too much when it takes 1 AVN 3-4 months for a decent sized update. Hell Inceton and Oppaiman have like a dozen men each and it still takes 2 months (but the updates have like 1-2k renders, while Inceton is flip-flopping between 2-3 AVNs at once).

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I was happily surprised to see this one again. Maybe the next update will fill out all the options for the shower scene?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I was happily surprised to see this one again. Maybe the next update will fill out all the options for the shower scene?
His posts said the next one will be scenes for the Aunt and Cousin. It was just voted to prioritize the mom and sis in this update first.

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
any help? game tells me better check on samantha (i cant press forward time or take a nap) but there no new option with her when i go to her room, what should i do?

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
I'm amazed with how popular this game is. It don't have like a walk through mod or something. I play on the phone and it gets mad annoying to restart when the game updates

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
I'm amazed with how popular this game is. It don't have like a walk through mod or something. I play on the phone and it gets mad annoying to restart when the game updates
I believe ICC creations has a written walkthrough on their .net website for the game. I used it to complete the game and the new update.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Makes me wonder if dev would have remained consistent if he had stayed with RPGM instead of switching to Renpy. It's been a trend lately.
Lately. How old is this game?
And don't even get me started on RPGM games.

RonnyBoy19

Feb 15, 2018
Pretty sure the progress counts or even the galleries were not updated with the latest release, but here are the counts I have after "completing" all the events I can find:

View attachment 1898639

I'm pretty sure these are the 0.14 scenes, but I could be missing one

Walkthrough for 0.14a

Samantha Scenes:
Morning - Sam's Bedroom - Titjob
Afternoon - Pool - Go for a Swim - Fresh Water Fuck
Evening - Her Bedroom - Two sex branches in here, both incremented my scene counter, though I don't know if they're "new" or not with this update
Night - Her Bedroom - Sex

Melissa Scenes:
Morning - Kitchen - Eat Her Out
Daytime - Spa - Ask for Massage - Role Reversal - Anal
Evening - Her Bedroom - Fuck
Night - Her Bedroom - Make Love

Diane/Delia:
Weekday Night - City Hall - Delia (this allows 2nd event to occur w/ text message next morning)
Weekday Morning - City Hall - Diane
It's strange, I have 26/25 for Melissa and 24/19 for Samantha.

Reactions: Viserion241
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes