xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Was one of those in hope.... but seriously,did he get really such bad rep lately?
He's no scammer like ICSTOR, but he's not an example of professionalism and dedication either, and this update was a big letdown to probably all his fans, given how much we waited for it. Not surprising, since the dev himself admited he doesn't like working on this game, as if it wasn't obvious.:rolleyes: You have some scenes with Melissa, so you should play it if you like her, but it's a really short update, even the sex scene are boring, so if Melissa or Samantha aren't your favorites, I suggest you skip it... it's not worth the space it occupies on your hard drive/SSD.

It's quite funny actually
Really, man ?? This low-quality sarcasm again ??:FacePalm: Ain't you tired of it after working sooo muuuch on those 186 renders for more than a year ?? Not even a little ?? Da fuq did u do all this time, smoke weed and jack off on $$ ??:WaitWhat: Did Melissa become a real-life person overnight and you spend all your time "interacting" with her ?? But I do like how you play victim every time anyone criticizes your 'masterpieces' or your lack of professionalism.

Btw, are you by any chance a fan of SCAMcstor's or Alorth & Damned's scams... games, coz that would explain a lot.

We no like
Just out of curiosity, what is there to like about this update ?? Be honest, what did you like about it, coz I hated everything, and it seems I'm not the only one.

Wasn't this abandoned years ago?
Nah, it won't be abandoned as long as it makes money.:WeSmart:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes