Aug 28, 2017
"Penis is shown in animation. Terrible angle! We no like!"
Shows similar/same angle in image instead of animation
"OMG where animation, just image? terrible!"

It's quite funny actually
Just focus on what you think looks hot, you always managed to do that in your previous games.
Take everything in stride just like you're doing, otherwise things will get you down.

Glad to see you back.

Reactions: bonerland

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
10.png
aubrey.gif
11:26 AM EST 7/1/22
FILF V0.15 Sneak Peek - 7/1

Hey everyone,

Currently, FILF V0.14 is within the $10 tier, but of course, it will release to the $5 tier in in just a few days. I've already started content on the V0.15 update. This will focus on Aubrey/Courtney as Melissa/Samantha won out in the polls beforehand.

I also want to add a more simplified system to guide you through FILF as you can easily get lost without a guide. So, I'll likely take a small break from scene creation after Aubrey's work and put a couple days into creating the "!" map system from AD into FILF.

But for now, I want to get the 4 Aubrey scenes finished (One for each time of day). Will post more as I get through them. Thanks!

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
View attachment 1900405
View attachment 1900411
11:26 AM EST 7/1/22
FILF V0.15 Sneak Peek - 7/1

Hey everyone,

Currently, FILF V0.14 is within the $10 tier, but of course, it will release to the $5 tier in in just a few days. I've already started content on the V0.15 update. This will focus on Aubrey/Courtney as Melissa/Samantha won out in the polls beforehand.

I also want to add a more simplified system to guide you through FILF as you can easily get lost without a guide. So, I'll likely take a small break from scene creation after Aubrey's work and put a couple days into creating the "!" map system from AD into FILF.

But for now, I want to get the 4 Aubrey scenes finished (One for each time of day). Will post more as I get through them. Thanks!
Hot scene. Why doesn't he make such scenes for Melissa? :) With her we get boring scenes in expected places and without animated best poses/angles.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I'm really not getting what is new this patch.
I got the date night even where i need several people there permission, but i dont see how i unlocked the permission of Samantha / Courtney and Candi

There are apparently 3 new scenes with Candi, but i can't seem to unlock any of them

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Ain't you tired of it after working sooo muuuch on those 186 renders for more than a year ??
How stupid are you? He worked for the Filf Update 2 to 3 months, not a year+. ICC Creations has another game named "Altered Destiny". Every two updates, he switches to his other game. So after Filf 0.15 he works on Altered Destiny for two updates, then comes back to Filf. Means Filf gets a On Hold tag after 0.15. The On Hold tag get's removed again when the two Altered Destiny Updates were done.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018

That does not make sense at this point. Most people are already at the end of the content. Just waste of time to come up for a system which people already played but you are the boss

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
can someone share the save file with complete gallery unlock with the latest update, would be really helpful

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I did. Son calls her mother, sister calls him brother. but the mom says friend
Thats a though one, i dint have that problem as far i can remember, can you check by starting a new game, when mc arrives at his home, that first convo with mom should confirm it all.

drkroxas

Aug 1, 2020
Thats a though one, i dint have that problem as far i can remember, can you check by starting a new game, when mc arrives at his home, that first convo with mom should confirm it all.
yeah i had to start a new game cuz my old comp fried and thats when i noticed it. i added a picture to my old post

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
Sadly i cant find the costume for the cousin-story. Im stuck at 6/10 progress with her..... Any help please?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes