honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Please assist.
Where can I get Courtney's outfit?
The shop never updates for me.
I was able to buy the disguise if that's a help.
Thanks all.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I'm really not getting what is new this patch.
I got the date night even where i need several people there permission, but i dont see how i unlocked the permission of Samantha / Courtney and Candi

There are apparently 3 new scenes with Candi, but i can't seem to unlock any of them
Anyone can provide some help how to start the Candi quest?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Where can I get Courtney's outfit?.....

I went to see Candi new persona but no outfit or anything...

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I am curious of what angles I could get of penetration without showing the MC. I need a magician to show me his ways
I think showing less of MC & more of FMC is the key, like angles in terms of reverse cowgirl/cowgirl, could be a POV of ass bouncing another shot of front of FMC riding the D while her boobs bounce.. shots like that would have more FMC focus and less of MC can be shown on the camera shot, not being completely eliminated...
the night scene with Melissa could've been missionary but instead of mc hugging her, the hugging & humping could've been the last shot, but prior to that a POV shot showing Mel with her bouncing boobs while getting penetrated would have been good.. Melissa has such a great body, needs to be shown :(

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Where can I get Courtney's outfit?.....

I went to see Candi new persona but no outfit or anything...
Same here. I'm stuck at the same point. Done pretty much every story line but when I see Candi in the club after her persona change the only 2 options say to wait for the next update. Done the first photo shoot with Courtney but when I go to see her at her house to continue her questline there are no dialogue options to go further

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Same here. I'm stuck at the same point. Done pretty much every story line but when I see Candi in the club after her persona change the only 2 options say to wait for the next update. Done the first photo shoot with Courtney but when I go to see her at her house to continue her questline there are no dialogue options to go further
once she is officially cotton candi, speak to her at the night club

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
I think showing less of MC & more of FMC is the key, like angles in terms of reverse cowgirl/cowgirl, could be a POV of ass bouncing another shot of front of FMC riding the D while her boobs bounce.. shots like that would have more FMC focus and less of MC can be shown on the camera shot, not being completely eliminated...
the night scene with Melissa could've been missionary but instead of mc hugging her, the hugging & humping could've been the last shot, but prior to that a POV shot showing Mel with her bouncing boobs while getting penetrated would have been good.. Melissa has such a great body, needs to be shown :(
I AGREE

• Red Heart
Reactions: mesmer11 and DD69-1

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
once she is officially cotton candi, speak to her at the night club
I did that. Multiple times now. There is no dialogue options. It just says wait for next update. And I do have the most recent update downloaded so I can't understand the mix-up

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wasn't this project abandoned a couple years ago? Or it was just a long hiatus?
No, it wasn't. It was paused for another game, also the dev said he didn't like working on this game and I can understand why. Now he's back for the time being.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes