jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
View attachment 1904997

Sister is 27/19 V 0.14. I did everything in V 0.13, including gym double BJ.

On this 0.14 I've already had the four sex scenes with mom & sis, and the dialog with the Mayor where she offer you to lead the strip club if you help her.

Out of that, nothing new, no new sex scenes anywhere, no new dialogs anywhere... what am I missing?
If you look at the changeling you'll see that that's all there is in this update. You've seen everything new.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
to fuck Mellissa I have to finish the events with the women, but I don't know what to do right, the game needs an updated walkthrough

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
these are all for one single position. Doggystyle on the knees. Yes this works and I’ve done it before, but the scenes I chose to do are to be what I find more intimate with the MC laying over her.
I wanted a scene of her tits pushed up on a glass mirror. So I did that.

I had a scene with her on her backside on the massage table so I did one while on her frontside. I wanted to keep her lying down as it was supposed to a more surprise anal scene combined with a massage.

I then wanted a nice missionary scene of them staring into each other’s eyes that is a bit more intimate and loving and so I did.

I try to do a variety of different positions standing doggy, anal, missionary. More scenes will come.

I can’t satisfy everyone and I’m not here to try and satisfy a specific group of people as another group of people will complain about how things you want are not what they want.

Be patient and variety will come. I’m not fucking Superman. I’m just a guy with a computer that makes content that I enjoy.
Thats all I want to say. I’ll continue doing what I’m doing. I’ve learned my lesson of taking opinions here as it’s ALWAYS bit me in the ass.

I won’t listen to anyone but myself and that makes me happy.
No worries. Sorry if my post gave you the impression that I was complaining about your scenes or content, as I wasn't. I was just responding to what you said in your earlier post, trying to give you a helpful answer:

"I am curious of what angles I could get of penetration without showing the MC. I need a magician to show me his ways"

It sounded like you were legitimately asking this question, so I gave you the best answer I could think of, which would be that an occasional POV view would work if you wanted to show penetration and not show the MC. But yeah, if you are trying to show intimacy, with both characters looking into each other's eyes, then you definitely HAVE to show the MC too, lol.

Keep up the good work, make the game you want, ignore the people who bitch or complain in these forums, and continue to be happy! You can always poll your Patrons if you feel like getting fan input, or not, it's up to you. I'm just looking forward to more of this game and its story, it's great to see you back to working on it!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't want a save that makes this very clear, I just wanted some tips on how to move forward with cortney and samantha or is this a bug?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Damn the art didn't aged well with this one, maybe it's because there are so many new games with much better render quality now than there were before but it looks horrendous, yikes. You would think that there would be some gradual improvement with time but i guess some devs just don't give a fuck as long as the money is right or maybe it's intentionally stylized for it to look like a bad early 2000's Playstation 2 CG for some reason.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

killer 13

May 14, 2022
without a step by step it's complicated, I don't like to cheat but unfortunately it was the only way I found to schedule a meeting with Melissa, I manipulated the save

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn the art didn't aged well with this one, maybe it's because there are so many new games with much better render quality now than there were before but it looks horrendous, yikes. You would think that there would be some gradual improvement with time but i guess some devs just don't give a fuck as long as the money is right or maybe it's intentionally stylized for it to look like a bad early 2000's Playstation 2 CG for some reason.
I give you an advice: Don't ever watch Star Wars Attack of the Clones again. All that CGI looks seriously outdated. That one really does look like it was made with a old PS.

The game is non linear. If the style of the renders changed all the time, it would be much worse, I've seen that already.
Just think of it as being "retro".

Everyone has something he doesn't like. I for example don't like the smile expression the dev uses in his games. 1st world problems, right?
Just shake it off and be glad he continued to work on this in the first place.

Last edited:

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
these are all for one single position. Doggystyle on the knees. Yes this works and I’ve done it before, but the scenes I chose to do are to be what I find more intimate with the MC laying over her.
I wanted a scene of her tits pushed up on a glass mirror. So I did that.

I had a scene with her on her backside on the massage table so I did one while on her frontside. I wanted to keep her lying down as it was supposed to a more surprise anal scene combined with a massage.

I then wanted a nice missionary scene of them staring into each other’s eyes that is a bit more intimate and loving and so I did.

I try to do a variety of different positions standing doggy, anal, missionary. More scenes will come.

I can’t satisfy everyone and I’m not here to try and satisfy a specific group of people as another group of people will complain about how things you want are not what they want.

Be patient and variety will come. I’m not fucking Superman. I’m just a guy with a computer that makes content that I enjoy.
Thats all I want to say. I’ll continue doing what I’m doing. I’ve learned my lesson of taking opinions here as it’s ALWAYS bit me in the ass.

I won’t listen to anyone but myself and that makes me happy.
"I need a magician to show me his ways" , so that magician is yourself:KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I can't beat Candi in the drinks minigame even with the combo 3 Cool Breeze, 2 Smooth Move, 1 Burning Kiss she always beats me

the instruction says i have to wait a few days for her to issue a text talking about her tolerance, but nothing happens, please someone help me

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I can't beat Candi in the drinks minigame even with the combo 3 Cool Breeze, 2 Smooth Move, 1 Burning Kiss she always beats me

the instruction says i have to wait a few days for her to issue a text talking about her tolerance, but nothing happens, please someone help me
There are two of those. Maybe you are using the wrong drinks combo?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes