incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Test this a few times to see what Edger and killer were on about.
Perhaps the Speed, of the bar(is a bit to fast in the mini-game)?
Could be taken down a couple notches or perhaps a few?

Can imagine, some people are not into gaming per se.
Not shaming them nor anyone for not being full-on gamers.
Many will not have the aptitude/skill-set to click fast enough to complete it.

Make no mistake, this is not to judge anyone or thing(know this).
This observation to help, nothing more nothing less.
Something to consider while developing.

Wish You ALL the Best~

after the fortieth attempt I managed to pass this boring mini-game...all for Melissa lol

the third and fourth is that I really can't understand it, even though I clicked right inside the bar I wasn't able to

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Test this a few times to see what Edger and killer were on about.
Perhaps the Speed, of the bar(is a bit to fast in the mini-game)?
Could be taken down a couple notches or perhaps a few?

Can imagine, some people are not into gaming per se.
Not shaming them nor anyone for not being full-on gamers.
Many will not have the aptitude/skill-set to click fast enough to complete it.

Make no mistake, this is not to judge anyone or thing(know this).
This observation to help, nothing more nothing less.
Something to consider while developing.

Wish You ALL the Best~

I gave up, I'll wait for some fix in the next update

i could cheat to get it but that would break the game, or else use someone else's save but i prefer to advance by my own effort

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I gave up, I'll wait for some correction in the next update
Sorry to hear that.
May be best but not sure at this point.
If You attempt some other time.

May suggest slightly rolling back on the mouse-wheel on miss.
Not to far because it will go back to the very start.
Did this first couple of tries.

Just food for thought encase later on ya' feel up to giving it another go.
Best of Luck to You!

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Sorry to hear that.
May be best but not sure at this point.
If You attempt some other time.

May suggest slightly rolling back on the mouse-wheel on miss.
Not to far because it will go back to the very start.
Did this first couple of tries.

Just food for thought encase later on ya' feel up to giving it another go.
Best of Luck to You!
thanks

Reactions: MrD812

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I am trying to get clothes for courtney, the walkthrought says I have to finish candi quest. But after she is cotton candi and the game says 6 on 6 for her, I try to talk to her at the strip club and the game says "wait until future update".

How am I suppose to get Courtney clothes?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I am trying to get clothes for courtney, the walkthrought says I have to finish candi quest. But after she is cotton candi and the game says 6 on 6 for her, I try to talk to her at the strip club and the game says "wait until future update".

How am I suppose to get Courtney clothes?

you have to interact with her in the Strip Club and not in the Night Club when she is dancing

Reactions: panzermaster

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I managed to complete the whole game the most complicated was that mini-game of the cups, now I look forward to the next update and I want to congratulate the developer for the great game

Wow! Melissa is awesome, she's one of the hottest moms out of all the incest games I've played so far

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
these are all for one single position. Doggystyle on the knees. Yes this works and I’ve done it before, but the scenes I chose to do are to be what I find more intimate with the MC laying over her.
I wanted a scene of her tits pushed up on a glass mirror. So I did that.

I had a scene with her on her backside on the massage table so I did one while on her frontside. I wanted to keep her lying down as it was supposed to a more surprise anal scene combined with a massage.

I then wanted a nice missionary scene of them staring into each other’s eyes that is a bit more intimate and loving and so I did.

I try to do a variety of different positions standing doggy, anal, missionary. More scenes will come.

I can’t satisfy everyone and I’m not here to try and satisfy a specific group of people as another group of people will complain about how things you want are not what they want.

Be patient and variety will come. I’m not fucking Superman. I’m just a guy with a computer that makes content that I enjoy.
Thats all I want to say. I’ll continue doing what I’m doing. I’ve learned my lesson of taking opinions here as it’s ALWAYS bit me in the ass.

I won’t listen to anyone but myself and that makes me happy.
I think the best thing to remember is that we as the player want to personally engage with each sex scene. So when creating an intimate scene we want to be apart of that intimacy, as opposed to somebody looking at it from a distance. The latter works in movies/TV because it's more about us understanding those 2 characters, but in most of these games we put ourselves in the position of the MC for the sex scenes. If you want to do missionary with them looking into each other's eyes, then have Melissa literally looking into the camera, if you want MC laying over her, then allow us to see that from his perspective. You can throw in a couple of other angles here and there, but the goal should be about maintaining our connection to the scene, as this will allow it to resonate with us. A good example Is BaD, the dev does a good job creating dynamic scenes that always make us feel as if were apart of it.

Another thing to note, is that since were not literally there having sex with these characters, there's a lot o nuances that get lost, like if i'm engaging in missionary with somebody in real life (God forbid!) i can feel her breath, hear her voice, smell her, feel her all over my body, etc. these things aren't really translatable, so you have to compensate with something else, like giving us a good view of her body, though i feel good build up, and a creative use of angles can be much better. All in All you keep doing you, but these are a couple of things to ponder going forward. I'm here so obviously i like your games!

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I finished v14,
But something tells me that I may have made a wee mistake somewhere ! Screenshot 2022-07-06 145226.jpg

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I can not seem to progress with Candi storyline
3) Wait a couple days for Candi's text about her tolerance.
- Must complete both #20 of Melissa's questline AND #9 of Sam's questline to
have it trigger.

but I've done both of their questlines........am i missing something?

Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
I already have the previous version, do I have to download the whole game again or is there a way to just get the new content?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I already have the previous version, do I have to download the whole game again or is there a way to just get the new content?
You will hardly ever find update patches, it's ususally the whole game you need to download. This is caused mostly, because all images go into the same archive, so do animations. Hardly any game separates them for each update.

Reactions: Wolfgangame
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes