Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i must be dense but is the Anonfile link right?
I used that one, turned out ok.
If it's the filesize that irritates you ... most hosters name GiBiByte while others use Gigabyte. That's a difference of GB vs GiB = +7.3%

Siouxsie

Oct 17, 2019
is the incest patch working? i dowloaded it but the mc and the female leads still treat each other as friends

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 12:35 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a small update on how things are going. I'm in the middle of the second Aubrey scene. It'll consist of 4-5 animations and a good 20+ images. Will of course, move onto the 3rd one as soon as this one is ready, heh. Thanks!

1657222273737.png

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Discord Update
ICCreationsToday at 12:35 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a small update on how things are going. I'm in the middle of the second Aubrey scene. It'll consist of 4-5 animations and a good 20+ images. Will of course, move onto the 3rd one as soon as this one is ready, heh. Thanks!

View attachment 1913063
finally against a scene with the aunt i like her soooooo much

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Okay, I'm really liking the way things are going, but we definetely need to find a way to go around the choice that we have to make and control both politicians, the older sister already showed that she likes to be dominated, it would be amazing if somehow we manage to get both of them under or shoes and have both the strip club and the spa as our own.
I understand that choices in games a lot of times are important, but I see no reason for it being implemented on F.I.L.F.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Okay, I'm really liking the way things are going, but we definetely need to find a way to go around the choice that we have to make and control both politicians, the older sister already showed that she likes to be dominated, it would be amazing if somehow we manage to get both of them under or shoes and have both the strip club and the spa as our own.
I understand that choices in games a lot of times are important, but I see no reason for it being implemented on F.I.L.F.
I’d have to disagree. Why shouldn’t it? It’s nice to have a choice that matters once in a while. I can only assume the reason is because “I want both”, but if that’s all, then you don’t like having choices.

if I didn’t give a choice, I’d just remove one of the choices and make it straightforward on owning one

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I confess that I didn't know that this game already featured mc's sex with Melissa since the previous update, I liked the game and I have nothing to complain about, congratulations to the developer

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
I’d have to disagree. Why shouldn’t it? It’s nice to have a choice that matters once in a while. I can only assume the reason is because “I want both”, but if that’s all, then you don’t like having choices.

if I didn’t give a choice, I’d just remove one of the choices and make it straightforward on owning one
Quick question. Will the MC get the chance to bang the mayor? Because as far as I remember, that hasn't happened yet in the game. (Been a while since I played it.) But I do appreciate that he's finally intimate with all the ladies in his family, albeit by proxy with Aubrey, through the Mayor/Diane. Good luck forward on with the game, and I hope the mayor will be an option soon too.

But a threesome with Vanessa/Mom and Samantha/Sis, would be even more welcome, lol. But I think you should let Mom catch the kids in that scenario, since sis claims she was disgusted by catching the MC making out with her. And since she's already having sex with him too, she couldn't exactly claim any moral superiority over her daughter, since she is guilty of having sex with him too. Oh, and I also gotta ask, will those two get pregnant by the MC? 'cause that would make it even better, but if I could only have/choose one of them to get pregnant, then I want the mom to have his baby more than the sister. But both would be cool, whatever you decide on, just my two cents anyway. :)(y)

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes