-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not just that, the evening scene with sam is non-existant
eating her out and the dp with a dildo are new options. Not green text because it’s options you can use the first time around when first joining her
OK, thanks. So, Wintersedge, does this resolve your question? If you see Sam on her laptop, you can now do either of these two which give you new evening repeatables with her.

semihstr

Oct 7, 2018
That's practically no information to go off of. Is this the first time you've tried? Do you see the option show up at all? What all on Melissa's path in the game have you done so far?
Yes buy lingerie, sleep with Melissa and talk Diane, i do cake but then i go afternoon spa but not see massage

Reactions: xapican

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
Can't beat the second round fighting Keith in motel room doesn't matter how many time I dodge he still punch Mc and punch doesn't barley work only first round work

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Can't beat the second round fighting Keith in motel room doesn't matter how many time I dodge he still punch Mc and punch doesn't barley work only first round work
First round is basically a tutorial, only have 1 button to click.
Second round gives 2 buttons to click.
Just be careful to 'ONLY' click ON the buttons, got it?

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
9.png
7/15/22 2:40 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/15

Hey everyone,
I just finished up on the third Aubrey repeatable scene for the next update. I was debating on doing morning scene content for Aubrey, but honestly it needs to wait for a couple more story scenes to be done. So, now I'm moving onto Courtney content with the first scene likely being a second outfit turn in. Will post a sneak peek of that once I'm nearing the end of that scene's creation. Thanks!

SetraNevae

May 31, 2020
Hi, i can't get candi:
Find out what's wrong with Candi (Strip Club - Evening/Night - Sun/Wed
/Fri).
- Pay for a session, but choose 'What's Eating Candi'.

I only get normal strip sessions for 20$

GCTim

Sep 1, 2021
Hi, i can't get candi:
Find out what's wrong with Candi (Strip Club - Evening/Night - Sun/Wed
/Fri).
- Pay for a session, but choose 'What's Eating Candi'.

I only get normal strip sessions for 20$
Have you got Candi buzzed at the night club yet with just the right amount of drinks?

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
J'ai réalisé toutes les actions nécessaire mais je ne peux pas avoir le 75% avec Candy et je suis donc bloqué je l'ai fait boire jusqu'à 50 et danser avec elle j'attends plusieurs jours et rien toujours bloquer a 50% et je ne peux plus avancer car pas de tenue pour Courtney pour la suite pouvez vous m'aider? Merci

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
J'ai réalisé toutes les actions nécessaire mais je ne peux pas avoir le 75% avec Candy et je suis donc bloqué je l'ai fait boire jusqu'à 50 et danser avec elle j'attends plusieurs jours et rien toujours bloquer a 50% et je ne peux plus avancer car pas de tenue pour Courtney pour la suite pouvez vous m'aider? Merci
This is an English-language forum (see the F95 site rules, item #5), so if you could edit your post by providing an English translation, that would be great.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
This is an English-language forum (see the F95 site rules, item #5), so if you could edit your post by providing an English translation, that would be great.
partly translated:
He knows the actions he has to do but he can't get passed 75% for Candy....
And he doesn't know how to proceed with Courtney for the maids outfit.
(That's the gist of it from the parts i understand)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
partly translated:
He knows the actions he has to do but he can't get passed 75% for Candy....
And he doesn't know how to proceed with Courtney for the maids outfit.
(That's the gist of it from the parts i understand)
Thanks. My post was mainly a reminder for the future so he can be sure to translate posts wherever on F95, but I appreciate the approximate translation. It definitely saves me from using a translation utility myself.

Reactions: Drainer002

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
J'ai fait toutes les actions nécessaires mais je n'arrive pas à avoir 75% avec Candy donc je suis bloqué je l'ai fait boire jusqu'à 50 et danser avec elle j'attends plusieurs jours et toujours rien bloqué à 50% et je ne peux pas avancer car pas de tenue pour Courtney pour le reste pouvez vous m'aider ? Merci

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
I did all the necessary actions but I can't get 75% with Candy so I'm stuck I made her drink up to 50 and dance with her I'm waiting several days and nothing still stuck at 50% and I can't move forward because no outfit for Courtney for the rest can you help me? Thanks

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes