Fenrir92ZX

Jul 20, 2022
So excited for the next update, finally we can get more content with Aubrey.

But i think Naomi also need some new content, i mean you can see how slutty Naomi is but we only got so little scene with her

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So excited for the next update, finally we can get more content with Aubrey.

But i think Naomi also need some new content, i mean you can see how slutty Naomi is but we only got so little scene with her
Aubrey is my favorite, so I'm really excited for further progress with her. I've been kind of surprised there hasn't been much more with Naomi, although we will finally potentially get some when the MC chooses whether to support Diane or Delia. I'm pretty sure there won't be anything new unless you support Delia, since she owns the massage parlor. If you instead support Diane (the current mayor), you end up with the strip club. So I'm splitting my playthrough into two sets of saves at the actual choosing point so I can continue with both paths and still enjoy all the scenes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to get this scene? or what is the scene no. from gallery for Melissa/
If I remember correctly, this is one of the scenes you can get after the date with her. Visit her in the massage salon.
With this latest update, that's a repeatable event: Ask for Massage > Role Reversal > Anal Massage. If you have advanced Melissa (Mom) through all of her story events, then you shouldn't have any trouble getting this scene.

Jun 8, 2022
That is actually a bug that was in V0.8 testing. It basically carried over to your current save in V0.9. Easiest thing to do is enable dev tools and within the console and chance "review_sm_3" and "review_sm_4" to True.
Basically the review variables for those scenes weren't activated when you watched them.
How do I do this?

How do I enable dev tools?
Then do the next step you said?

Thank you!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
8.png
7/22/22 1:51 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/22

Hey everyone,
I'm currently finishing up on the first Courtney scene for the next update. I've been meaning to add a second outfit for her, (With a minimum of three at some point), so now was the best time to add that in. Still more content for her to do, so I'll move onto the next scene as soon as I finish up on this one. Thanks!

Jun 8, 2022
View attachment 1939799
7/22/22 1:51 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/22

Hey everyone,
I'm currently finishing up on the first Courtney scene for the next update. I've been meaning to add a second outfit for her, (With a minimum of three at some point), so now was the best time to add that in. Still more content for her to do, so I'll move onto the next scene as soon as I finish up on this one. Thanks!
Are you the dev m8?

GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
I love this game
I think like MilfyCity a little. I think the walkthrough should be in the game. If it appears as a pop-up window when we click on people, the game can be progressed more easily.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I love this game
I think like MilfyCity a little. I think the walkthrough should be in the game. If it appears as a pop-up window when we click on people, the game can be progressed more easily.
It'll have a helpful guide in game on the next update. Just like how I have it in Altered Destiny, ! when there is something you need to do within that location.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png
7/29/22 3:12 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/29

Hey everyone,
I finished that previous Courtney scene. I ended up spending some time implementing a quest helper in FILF. It works the same way as the one I have in Altered Destiny. It should make it easier to figure out what you can do next to progress forward, both for replays and first play through.

It won't guide you through any optional content so it's still worth exploring on your own, of course.

Now, I'll be working on the next Courtney scene that takes place in the evening. One that'll have two parts, with it continuing further if you've reached a certain part within her questline. Will throw a sneak peek out as soon as I'm in the middle of that.
Overall, I expect to have the next update out in Late August.

Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes