GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
I love this game
I think like MilfyCity a little. I think the walkthrough should be in the game. If it appears as a pop-up window when we click on people, the game can be progressed more easily.

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I love this game
I think like MilfyCity a little. I think the walkthrough should be in the game. If it appears as a pop-up window when we click on people, the game can be progressed more easily.
It'll have a helpful guide in game on the next update. Just like how I have it in Altered Destiny, ! when there is something you need to do within that location.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png
7/29/22 3:12 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/29

Hey everyone,
I finished that previous Courtney scene. I ended up spending some time implementing a quest helper in FILF. It works the same way as the one I have in Altered Destiny. It should make it easier to figure out what you can do next to progress forward, both for replays and first play through.

It won't guide you through any optional content so it's still worth exploring on your own, of course.

Now, I'll be working on the next Courtney scene that takes place in the evening. One that'll have two parts, with it continuing further if you've reached a certain part within her questline. Will throw a sneak peek out as soon as I'm in the middle of that.
Overall, I expect to have the next update out in Late August.

Thanks!

Escobar

Mar 22, 2018
View attachment 1953430
7/29/22 3:12 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 7/29

Hey everyone,
I finished that previous Courtney scene. I ended up spending some time implementing a quest helper in FILF. It works the same way as the one I have in Altered Destiny. It should make it easier to figure out what you can do next to progress forward, both for replays and first play through.

It won't guide you through any optional content so it's still worth exploring on your own, of course.

Now, I'll be working on the next Courtney scene that takes place in the evening. One that'll have two parts, with it continuing further if you've reached a certain part within her questline. Will throw a sneak peek out as soon as I'm in the middle of that.
Overall, I expect to have the next update out in Late August.

Thanks!
Thanks Brooo

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png
8/5/22 1:50 PM EST
FILF V0.15 Progress Report 8/5

Hey everyone,
After adding in that quest guide, I put more focus on repeatable Courtney content. Two scenes in fact for the evening that unlock depending on your progress with Courtney's current quest progression. One scene is completely finished while I just put together 6 animations for the second and will create the images over the weekend.

Once that's done I'll move onto some side girl content, but still undecided on what to do. Will give more info on that once I finish what this and move on. Thanks!

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
I love this game,.. it's pretty good!
anyways i am kind of stuck,..
I had both delia and mayor to play them out against each other,.. so whats next ? how do i do it ?
and iam missing the mom last scenes / cant get to fuck her,... :(

edit : made it!
Had to join them in the shower again,.. after the last courtney event they let me shower together and it was the last 2 missing events!
WOHOOO time to fuck some one XD

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR and dian091

Gatorsuf

May 28, 2017
I am stuck at 19/27 for Sam and 25/26 for mom.

I've done all the morning, afternoon, evening and night scenes I can find...

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I just finished the most recent update and i lpved all the samatha and Melissa content. The upcoming branching for the story line is going to be interesting cant wait to see how it plays out.

The up coming update cant get here soon enough i am super excited for Aubrey content.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I decided to go ahead and put together the 6 new scenes I've done so far and put them in a new release. Currently in BETA tested on Patreon and Substar. I want to start work on story progressed content that will ultimately lead to the "election day" tipping point, but I would rather get that going on a fresh slate after a release. So, here you go! Enjoy! What's New: - Quest Guide System via the Map! Don't know what to do? Look around for the "!" on the overworld map to know if there something you need to do within that location/time. - 6 New Scenes. 3 for Aubrey and 3 for Courtney - Reduced the price for the "disguise" slightly Note: There is one new animation that has the MC's shorts act a little wacky. Re-Rendering that now and will get it fixed soon. V0.16 Note: I've thoroughly tested it, but as soon as I know this update is in a bug free condition, I'll be moving onto the first story progressed scene. One involving both Samantha and Courtney

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I am stuck at 19/27 for Sam and 25/26 for mom.

I've done all the morning, afternoon, evening and night scenes I can find...
Have you done all the talking with Sam at the pool? I was also stuck, until I discovered that I had to do a private show with er on webcam. (MC room, Evening, computer, webcam then private show upper right). After that, I could finish the talk, rescuing her from the motel etc.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes