xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, then I haven't figured out what needs to happen, for that to take place. Do you have any pointers to give, or just the info itself?
It happens after you meet her Nemesis, I kept going to the Mayors office to earn money and in one of the visits I got her scene don´t remember if it was the 1st visit after meeting with her rival and BJ from her or later

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Absolutely stuck with no options on progressing the story. I had the conversation that got the stripper to change her persona and advanced with the cousin far enough that she needs a new outfit but there is no option speaking to Candy at the club about taking her old costume. Both options are in red and say they will be included on the next update but I know that they should already be available

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Absolutely stuck with no options on progressing the story. I had the conversation that got the stripper to change her persona and advanced with the cousin far enough that she needs a new outfit but there is no option speaking to Candy at the club about taking her old costume. Both options are in red and say they will be included on the next update but I know that they should already be available
did you see the new show of her and go to the VIP lounge ? If I remeber well she thank.s you and then after a time she gives it to you you only have to speak with her (hands over in the club)

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
I’d have to disagree. Why shouldn’t it? It’s nice to have a choice that matters once in a while. I can only assume the reason is because “I want both”, but if that’s all, then you don’t like having choices.

if I didn’t give a choice, I’d just remove one of the choices and make it straightforward on owning one
Well, I could say that spliting paths makes you guys have the need to focus on two different things that might get content and releases delayed, but being honest, yeah choices in h-games, in my opnion are something that I really don't like, it means that, option 1, you are losing content if you have only one playthrough, option 2, you have to have multiple saves and keep playing in both of them every uptade, even the ones that the focus is not on the splited paths because otherwise you have to do it all on a future update, without even taking into consideration the possibility of others choices in the future, that would make it even harder and would result in the necessity of mods and gallery unlockers, something that is good, but it is much better to go through the game itself since you guys put time and effort into making it.
It would be awesome if the MC find a way to get both, but that's just my way of seing it, I understand that choices can make a game more alive, I trust you guys on that.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
did you see the new show of her and go to the VIP lounge ? If I remeber well she thank.s you and then after a time she gives it to you you only have to speak with her (hands over in the club)
Yes. I saw her new performance and now every time I go to the strip club it's just a bunch of guys standing around the stage where you can no longer access her

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V1.0b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V1.0b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1657325302434.png
1657325330715.png
1657325364470.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.0b

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I wonder if there is going to be an option to blackmail both sisters so you can become mayor yourself. That way you can get both deals.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Pretty sure the progress counts or even the galleries were not updated with the latest release, but here are the counts I have after "completing" all the events I can find:

View attachment 1898639

I'm pretty sure these are the 0.14 scenes, but I could be missing one

Walkthrough for 0.14a

Samantha Scenes:
Morning - Sam's Bedroom - Titjob
Afternoon - Pool - Go for a Swim - Fresh Water Fuck
Evening - Her Bedroom - Two sex branches in here, both incremented my scene counter, though I don't know if they're "new" or not with this update
Night - Her Bedroom - Sex

Melissa Scenes:
Morning - Kitchen - Eat Her Out
Daytime - Spa - Ask for Massage - Role Reversal - Anal
Evening - Her Bedroom - Fuck
Night - Her Bedroom - Make Love

Diane/Delia:
Weekday Night - City Hall - Delia (this allows 2nd event to occur w/ text message next morning)
Weekday Morning - City Hall - Diane
Okay, I'm totally stuck, I've got everything else completed with all the other girls but I've got locked scenes with Melissa in her bedroom in the evening and at night and one in the kitchen as well. I can't seem to finger out how to unlock them. Basically all of the scenes you have listed above... though I don't even show a locked one at the message parlour. My only option for role reversal is Stone Massage.

Any pointers are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
should i assume the game is broken and it's not actually possible to get to 7/7 progress with the mayor's story?
It could just be that the progress indicator code is a little bugged. Strangely, I show 26/25 for Melissa and 20/19 for Samantha, but my Diane/Delia (i.e., mayor/mayor's sister) does show 7/7. I believe you've got all of it for now if you (1) met with Delia at night in the mayor's office; and (2) met with Diane the next morning, also in her office.

FILF-Progress.png

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
It could just be that the progress indicator code is a little bugged. Strangely, I show 26/25 for Melissa and 20/19 for Samantha, but my Diane/Delia (i.e., mayor/mayor's sister) does show 7/7. I believe you've got all of it for now if you (1) met with Delia at night in the mayor's office; and (2) met with Diane the next morning, also in her office.

View attachment 1917350
not just that, the evening scene with sam is non-existant

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
not just that, the evening scene with sam is non-existant
Ah, yeah, now that you mention that, I don't think I ever got that scene, either. I looked at the code and as far as I can tell, it's just not even in the file. And if in the game you look for Sam every evening throughout the week, she's always in her room doing her cam show. So it appears that's not in this version, despite what the OP says. iccreations, maybe you can confirm?

iccreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Ah, yeah, now that you mention that, I don't think I ever got that scene, either. I looked at the code and as far as I can tell, it's just not even in the file. And if in the game you look for Sam every evening throughout the week, she's always in her room doing her cam show. So it appears that's not in this version, despite what the OP says. iccreations, maybe you can confirm?
eating her out and the dp with a dildo are new options. Not green text because it’s options you can use the first time around when first joining her

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes