Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is there a video how to do that?
Have tried everything it does not work or the save file that I download in the forum f95z does not work for me. Thanks in advance
it is explained perfectly well in the post you have quoted.
unless you are playing on android or so that should work.
download rar file with saves you wanna from here, unrar it into your game/game/ folder (on pc)...if there are some random numbers as the name of file you have downloaded, for example 456644543_save/s delete that "456644543_" part from the file/s name/s.
ren'py games can also have save file in " %appdata%/roaming/renpy " (windows)
yep, they usually have it there as well, yet lets make things as simple as possible - those from the game folder should work as well, if they are for a correct game version. and with persistent file.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Okay, I've playing this game using JoiPlay. WTF fight with Keith. Round 2 isn't easy. Any1 can show me how to skip this annoying scene?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
How much content is there so far is worth playing?
If you haven't played till now, i suggest waiting a few more months. Landlady/ Mom/ Melissa big update coming. Its worth the wait. If you cant wait, well then go for it. Good amount of content is there assuming you haven't played last two/ three updates or this is a new game to you. Cheers.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
i hope we are not waiting a few more years 2022 to go... :cry:
Nah bro. I hope not at least. I think we can see an update in 2-3 mnths. I dont think the dev has posted any update progress ( i havent checked for 2 days). And i don't think also we will get all the way to the fornicating part. Might be some licking or rubbing stuff ( thats the chronology of these VNs), but hey who knows, It will be great if we go all in to the third base, I am rooting for it. Here's to hoping :coffee:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I've completed all candi's scenes but I didn't get the outfit.
When I try talking to her the game only says that there will be more content on next update.
I also tried talking to Courtney, but the game says I don't have any outfit to give her.
Is this a bug or something?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've completed all candi's scenes but I didn't get the outfit.
When I try talking to her the game only says that there will be more content on next update.
I also tried talking to Courtney, but the game says I don't have any outfit to give her.
Is this a bug or something?
To get her outfit, I believe you have to talk to Candi in the Bar, not the Strip Club.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes