Photonred

Nov 20, 2020
HI all I've looked all over for an outfit for Courtney to model in but can't find one can anyone help?

Cheers

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I reinstalled my PC, lost save files, can someone tell me how to insert saved files. There are many savegames here.
Do I have to paste it in the data / RENPY / game folder or in the game folder
can someone explain to me how this is done correctly

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure what the dev was doing all this time, for this short update.

Did he take a long break? RL probs etc?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I reinstalled my PC, lost save files, can someone tell me how to insert saved files. There are many savegames here.
Do I have to paste it in the data / RENPY / game folder or in the game folder
can someone explain to me how this is done correctly
The saves usually go into the [Ren'Py-game-root-folder]\game\saves folder.
Example:
You have installed the game into the root folder of the C: drive. Then the correct folder for the saved files would be:
C:\FILF-0.12.3-pc\game\saves

May 7, 2017
I am currently having the bug with the Spa items. I place them, and the game won't transition or anything, just sits there. Was wondering if there is a fix for this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am currently having the bug with the Spa items. I place them, and the game won't transition or anything, just sits there. Was wondering if there is a fix for this?
you sure you had found all items and placed them (6 Items unless you didn't work the day before... than it's 12 I think)?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
The saves usually go into the [Ren'Py-game-root-folder]\game\saves folder.
Example:
You have installed the game into the root folder of the C: drive. Then the correct folder for the saved files would be:
C:\FILF-0.12.3-pc\game\saves

I started the game again and saved the game once, the savegames come in here?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I started the game again and saved the game once, the savegames come in here?
Yeah, but that's the AppData folder, the saves are also in the Game folder like WalkerJohnny told u, it's easier to find them and u won't lose them if u reinstall windows.

Where and how do I have to save this file. I don't want to start over
FILF-0.12.3-pc folder\game\saves. Just copy the saves there and load them. Check the progress on the PC in MC's room.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes