Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
J'ai tout essayé mais rien de fonctionne je n'ai pas candi qui s'ennuie et pas la tenue je suis désespérée de trouver pour passer à la suite
Sorry but I not sure why your Candi is not bored.
Quick question have you paid to see Candi Dance and choose each option at lease once,
and in the Disco have you danced with Candi and, had sex in the toilets.
( When giving her drinks I need to get Candi to 75%)

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Sorry but I not sure why your Candi is not bored.
Quick question have you paid to see Candi Dance and choose each option at lease once,
and in the Disco have you danced with Candi and, had sex in the toilets.
( When giving her drinks I need to get Candi to 75%)
Non je n'ai pas amener candi a 75 % car elle se sent mal à chaque fois comment faire? Merci

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
J'ai tout essayé mais rien de fonctionne je n'ai pas candi qui s'ennuie et pas la tenue je suis désespérée de trouver pour passer à la suite
Tu as sûrement raté quelque chose. Un jeu est composé de codes. Si ta progression ne déclenche pas certaines lignes de codes, tu resteras coincé dans un cycle sans fin.

Translation : You probably missed something. A game is built with several lines of codes. If your progress is stucked at a certain point, that means that you need to trigger something to make the code generate a certain progression. You'll stay stucked in an never ending cycle otherwise.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Non je n'ai pas amener candi a 75 % car elle se sent mal à chaque fois comment faire? Merci
Lis le walkthrough qui se trouve dans le OP = opening page de ce fil de discussion. Toutes tes réponses s'y trouvent ;) Bonne chance!

Translation : Read the walkthrough in the OP = opening page of this thread. All the answers to your questions can be found inside :) Good Luck !

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
(Only give Candi two drinks at a time, If you give her more that two drinks one of the drinks might not be counted)
75% = 2X4%, 2X9%, 1X9%, 2X20%.

50% = 2X4%, 1X4%+1X9%, 1X9%+1X20%.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
(Only give Candi two drinks at a time, If you give her more that two drinks one of the drinks might not be counted)
75% = 2X4%, 2X9%, 1X9%, 2X20%.

50% = 2X4%, 1X4%+1X9%, 1X9%+1X20%.
Je sais comment faire les pourcentages mais je ne comprends pas comment élevé le pourcentage de sa tolérance a 75 pour qu'elle ne soit pas malade j'ai donné pleins de fois 50 mais dès que je passe à 75 elle est malade et fini aux toilettes et fin.quelle solution est ce que j'ai?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Je sais comment faire les pourcentages mais je ne comprends pas comment élevé le pourcentage de sa tolérance a 75 pour qu'elle ne soit pas malade j'ai donné pleins de fois 50 mais dès que je passe à 75 elle est malade et fini aux toilettes et fin.quelle solution est ce que j'ai?
When you give Candi drinks the game will let you know how much to give her.
See below.
Because you can only give her 50%,
I suspect that you need to either dance with her, or fool around in the toilets some more until she needs 75%.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
When you give Candi drinks the game will let you know how much to give her.
See below.
Because you can only give her 50%,
I suspect that you need to either dance with her, or fool around in the toilets some more until she needs 75%.
Ok mais je n'ai pas la possibilité de jouer avec elle dans les toilettes.je peux lui offrir à boire ou dancer c'est tout.comment peut on jouer avec elle dans les toilettes alors? Merci

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ok mais je n'ai pas la possibilité de jouer avec elle dans les toilettes.je peux lui offrir à boire ou dancer c'est tout.comment peut on jouer avec elle dans les toilettes alors? Merci
If your only options are to Buy drinks or Dance than you need to repeat those until other options appear.
also if you not done it yet, you need to do the "Bloody rose wine" quest !
(In the afternoon, if you see Melissa in the living room watching the TV, talk to her)

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm currently going through all the motions to get FILF V0.13 out as quickly as I can. I very much expect it to be ready next month. It, like I said before, is mostly Melissa focused. You may get a scene or two of Candi/Jackie, but nearly everything else should be of Melissa. As for what I'll be doing after V0.13 is out? I'll be putting my attention back onto Altered Destiny for a bit. With AD work, I'll be streaming work rather regularly via my picarto account. I'll also be providing a roadmap with a progress bar again that'll give you a bigger idea of when to expect new content and of what. I am very excited to get back into AD, but I have a big addition I've been working on behind the scenes. I want to take AD to another level, and have been in talks with other beautiful women of patreon and will be working on getting AD fully voiced with a small cast of participants. It'll be something that'll take some time to get done, but hope it comes out the way I believe it will. For those who are more into a reading aspect, this will be completely optional and able to be turned off, of course. For now, I'll be doing what I can to get this FILF update out and will give more information on these AD additions when the time is right. Thanks!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
ICCLogohands.png

Progress Report + Future Plans

Hey everyone,
I'm currently going through all the motions to get FILF V0.13 out as quickly as I can. I very much expect it to be ready next month. It, like I said before, is mostly Melissa focused. You may get a scene or two of Candi/Jackie, but nearly everything else should be of Melissa.
As for what I'll be doing after V0.13 is out? I'll be putting my attention back onto Altered Destiny for a bit. With AD work, I'll be streaming work rather regularly via my picarto account. I'll also be providing a roadmap with a progress bar again that'll give you a bigger idea of when to expect new content and of what.
I am very excited to get back into AD, but I have a big addition I've been working on behind the scenes. I want to take AD to another level, and have been in talks with other beautiful women of patreon and will be working on getting AD fully voiced with a small cast of participants. It'll be something that'll take some time to get done, but hope it comes out the way I believe it will. For those who are more into a reading aspect, this will be completely optional and able to be turned off, of course.
For now, I'll be doing what I can to get this FILF update out and will give more information on these AD additions when the time is right. Thanks!

Dazza1

Feb 18, 2018
Does any kind soul have a save for right after you beat Keith up? my computer is a pile of shit and the mouse slows down to a crawl during the fight, I can get past the first round easily, 2nd one though I have no chance as when 2 of the bubbles appear the mouse goes even slower but the games timer runs fine and I can't even dodge a single hit...why the fuck developers add stupid shit like this randomly into a game without anything else like this is beyond me.

So yeah any help? I am otherwise enjoying the game and would like to actually complete it properly if I can just get past this stupid segment which my POS computer won't allow, anyway thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
Does any kind soul have a save for right after you beat Keith up? my computer is a pile of shit and the mouse slows down to a crawl during the fight, I can get past the first round easily, 2nd one though I have no chance as when 2 of the bubbles appear the mouse goes even slower but the games timer runs fine and I can't even dodge a single hit...why the fuck developers add stupid shit like this randomly into a game without anything else like this is beyond me.

So yeah any help? I am otherwise enjoying the game and would like to actually complete it properly if I can just get past this stupid segment which my POS computer won't allow, anyway thanks in advance if anyone can help me out.

Reactions: Dazza1
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes