Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Uhhm, how to say it, and to not look like a prick...hmm..perhaps something like this: Im just tired of people crying for crybabes and pretending to be above it (particularly those with a few spare accounts).
If you wanna to be a shi...smartass, try harder - there are some particle of sense in your post, yet those are scarce, and overweighted by completely wrong base you got there.
Perhaps you should try to read a bit more, and then post something a bit more more reasonable and on topic.
Have a good day my fair sir!

try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/
Oh, I'M the "prick"....LOL.

My post wasn't "prick-ish", just to the point and unabashedly honest.

I rarely post anything. This is a forum for advice and news on updates, yet a good portion of it is "Fucking developer doesn't have a perfect update when I want it!"

You couldn't point out where my post is wrong, only claim so, as an attempt at Ad Hominem. That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence..

Sorry if you didn't get the humor that was quite obvious in my post. The sarcasm. The facetiousness. It was quite obvious, especially when the picture of R. Lee Ermey is included.

aGDMg56_700b.jpg

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
As Kakato said "this particular update" means the next big Melissa update that should have full sex with her. The last Melissa focused update was 0.9b which came out 25.01.2019. Or almost 2 years ago...
Thank you Bro. For a moment, I was feeling stupid and thought I forgot how to write properly. LMAO. Moral of the story : I'm not crazy, LMAO.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_ and boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you Bro. For a moment, I was feeling stupid and thought I forgot how to write properly. LMAO. Moral of the story : I'm not crazy, LMAO.
Was pretty clear to me and while I don't think the update will be rushed, I get why you're concerned. Personally I don't think there will be anything after 0.13 for a long time as I suspect Iccreations kinda hates working on FILF right now.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is it a normal progress so far? cause I've seen of you guys different from mine. did i missing something? or did something wrong? or it's just a bug again from this game? View attachment 999322
My best guess is that the additional points come from repeatable scenes that still give you points the second or third time you do them. I repeated one titjob scene with Mom and got 22/21.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
1611593743682.png
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on the big scene for Melissa's update. Once finished, I'll be doing one Candi scene that takes place at the Night Club. Once both of these are finished, I'll be releasing the update. Should be out sometime in the second half of February.

Aug 6, 2019
View attachment 1003772
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on the big scene for Melissa's update. Once finished, I'll be doing one Candi scene that takes place at the Night Club. Once both of these are finished, I'll be releasing the update. Should be out sometime in the second half of February.
Melissa, you will make me down, if you come with only less than 8 or 10 scenes...
I do love you... don't let me down... Please...
Auu Auuuu.....:p

Last edited:

fgth90

Mar 2, 2020
Anyone know how to fix the unlikable screen after putting posters for Diane???
I meet exactly the same problem.
I tried to read here but didn't find any solution.
I run android last version.
After the last poster for Diane, I stuck on screen map and can do nothing.

Anything to help in progress?

Thx in advance

EDIT:

I finally found it.
When finishing the last poster, don't click on map or text, but click inside the picture where poster is shown. I clicked on the grass and now I don't stuck anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes