Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
If your only options are to Buy drinks or Dance than you need to repeat those until other options appear.
also if you not done it yet, you need to do the "Bloody rose wine" quest !
(In the afternoon, if you see Melissa in the living room watching the TV, talk to her)
Merci mais j'ai fait le bloody rose et j'ai répété au moins entre 5 et 10 fois le fait de la faire boire a 50% mais pas de monter à 75% et donc pas d'évènement dans les toilettes et pas de suite je ne comprends vraiment pas j'aimerais vraiment trouver la réponse

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just have one fear ; that the update feels rushed. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like Iccreations wants to get rid of FILF ASAP before going back to AD. May be I'm just imagining things, but this is what I felt when I read his last patreon post concerning FILF V13. I mean, guys, we waited almost 2 years for this particular update...

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Just have one fear ; that the update feels rushed. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like Iccreations wants to get rid of FILF ASAP before going back to AD. May be I'm just imagining things, but this is what I felt when I read his last patreon post concerning FILF V13. I mean, guys, we waited almost 2 years for this particular update...
Where were you? You missed update a month ago or two

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Where were you? You missed update a month ago or two
Read again what I wrote and then read what you wrote once more. " May be I'm just imagining things, but this is what I felt when I read his last patreon post concerning FILF V13. " = The post you can see a few posts above. What are you talking about ?!

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Read again what I wrote and then read what you wrote once more. " May be I'm just imagining things, but this is what I felt when I read his last patreon post concerning FILF V13. " = The post you can see a few posts above. What are you talking about ?!
I mean this "I mean, guys, we waited almost 2 years for this particular update"

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone else getting this bug? I keep getting an extra sign each time I get the job to plant those around town and then it just sits in my inventory. Also getting 20/19 for Samantha once I've finished everything, but I'm playing off a save from an older version rather than a fresh file. Might just be a lingering problem from an already addressed bug.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Merci mais j'ai fait le bloody rose et j'ai répété au moins entre 5 et 10 fois le fait de la faire boire a 50% mais pas de monter à 75% et donc pas d'évènement dans les toilettes et pas de suite je ne comprends vraiment pas j'aimerais vraiment trouver la réponse
Sorry, But I have run out of ideas on how to help you with Candi !.
The only Help I can offer you now is a copy of my final save for Ver 0.12.3 in case you need it.

P . S . Totally stupid idea. Have you checked the toilet seats in the disco for the hidden render ?

Last edited:
Reactions: zzrgg1

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone else getting this bug? I keep getting an extra sign each time I get the job to plant those around town and then it just sits in my inventory. Also getting 20/19 for Samantha once I've finished everything, but I'm playing off a save from an older version rather than a fresh file. Might just be a lingering problem from an already addressed bug.
Getting them as well , But I am not using old saves, Started a fresh game.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This particular update = V13, which will involve Melissa, which I also mentionned in the same post concerning Iccreations patreon progress report, which was shared on page 476, man. Don't wanna be mean, but what's so unclear about what I wrote?

You are talking about V12.3, which came out 2 months ago. I never talked about this one. We waited almost 2 years to get Melissa quality Time. I can't be any more clearer than that -.-"

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
This particular update = V13, which will involve Melissa, which I also mentionned in the same post concerning Iccreations patreon progress report, which was shared on page 476, man. Don't wanna be mean, but what's so unclear about what I wrote?

You are talking about V12.3, which came out 2 months ago. I never talked about this one. We waited almost 2 years to get Melissa quality Time. I can't be any more clearer than that -.-"
Oh sorry for misunderstood. I didnt realized you were talking about Melissa. My bad.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Not even close to two years. Over a year, yes, but not even close to two.... Exaggeration is transparent and pathetic.

Is it annoying to wait? Yes. Of course it is. But some people deal with it and wait for the latest update instead of feeling entitled to instant gratification.

I'm just so tired of coming on here to check updates and having to wade through pages of crybabies. People were crying the day after the last update that the next one wasn't out yet. I see posts of people crying that they're waiting for the update that was released last month, just because they never bothered to look to see that it was already out.

Play the game and enjoy it... Or, if you really hate waiting so much, abandon it.

It's supply and demand. If people walk, the developer will have to either abandon it or change their approach to it.

suck-it-up-buttercup.jpg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not even close to two years. Over a year, yes, but not even close to two.... Exaggeration is transparent and pathetic.

Is it annoying to wait? Yes. Of course it is. But some people deal with it and wait for the latest update instead of feeling entitled to instant gratification.

I'm just so tired of coming on here to check updates and having to wade through pages of crybabies. People were crying the day after the last update that the next one wasn't out yet. I see posts of people crying that they're waiting for the update that was released last month, just because they never bothered to look to see that it was already out.

Play the game and enjoy it... Or, if you really hate waiting so much, abandon it.

It's supply and demand. If people walk, the developer will have to either abandon it or change their approach to it.

View attachment 995707
Uhhm, how to say it, and to not look like a prick...hmm..perhaps something like this: Im just tired of people crying for crybabes and pretending to be above it (particularly those with a few spare accounts).
If you wanna to be a shi...smartass, try harder - there are some particle of sense in your post, yet those are scarce, and overweighted by completely wrong base you got there.
Perhaps you should try to read a bit more, and then post something a bit more more reasonable and on topic.
Have a good day my fair sir!
Is there any way to change the textbook opacity in pc version?
try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally got around to playing the update. Turns out the old WT wasn't continued and the new one wasn't much good as it didn't cover all the scenes.

Following the thread I knew that there were problems with the outfit, but that did not occur for me. What did was that I finished 22/21 with Mom (I repeated a titjob, guess that counted for the extra point) and I had one extra election poster in the inventory (no crashes for me, guess that bug was fixed).

The walkthrough left three scenes open, the shower "blowjob threesome", a massage scene with Mom in the parlor and two with sister (cam session / story time #2 with actual sex this time). All of them were easy to find though.

However, it turns out the break from the last update was so long that I actually forgot that we slept with Samantha once before (after we beat up Keith), so I was wondering what she was talking about that "not being her first rodeo with her brother" in the shower.

Finally I'd like to praise the animations again, they are really well done, and like in Thirsty for my Guest manage to convoy that the girls actually feel pleasure during the scene.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

View attachment 995707
As Kakato said "this particular update" means the next big Melissa update that should have full sex with her. The last Melissa focused update was 0.9b which came out 25.01.2019. Or almost 2 years ago...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes