Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
You need to visit Candi in the Nightclub and watch her Pole dance. (a few times)
This should start a new quest.
also look at the Harpy's web site on your Laptop.
J'ai visite plusieurs fois candi mais toujours pas de tenue faut il faire autre chose ou combien de fois faut il visité ? Merci

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
J'ai visite plusieurs fois candi mais toujours pas de tenue faut il faire autre chose ou combien de fois faut il visité ? Merci
Visit Courtney in her room in the morning and you should have these choices
Choices.jpg
Then Visit Candi while she is Pole Dancing.
She should look bored.
2021-01-11 (1).png
Pay her $20, Then ask her "What eating Candi"
Visit her again.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
1.png

FILF V0.13 Progress Report 1/11/2021

Hey everyone,
I've been working on the next release of FILF which will be mostly Melissa focused. I'm currently finishing up on doing a few repeatable scenes that happen through different parts of the day. I'll then be putting my attention on story progressive content with her. Will post another preview once I'm deeper into the story-driven scenes featuring her. Thanks!

elnaando93

Mar 17, 2020
Visit Courtney in her room in the morning and you should have these choices
View attachment 981148
Then Visit Candi while she is Pole Dancing.
She should look bored.
View attachment 981149
Pay her $20, Then ask her "What eating Candi"
Visit her again.
hi i need help, i do everything, but when i go to the night club to speak to candi there are 2 options, both say future update, and a 3rd says "back". 12.3 version, idk what else to do

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
hi i need help, i do everything, but when i go to the night club to speak to candi there are 2 options, both say future update, and a 3rd says "back". 12.3 version, idk what else to do
For that last step, "Visit her again", you need to visit her at the bar, not the strip club. Not sure what nights she's in there, but keep going until she shows up there.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I thought this was a different game I hadn't seen for quite some time. That one has a Mom that's thirsty for the son from the get-go and two sisters, one of which starts a clothing business. There's of course more, but that should be enough to ID it. Anyone familiar with the title of that one?

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I thought this was a different game I hadn't seen for quite some time. That one has a Mom that's thirsty for the son from the get-go and two sisters, one of which starts a clothing business. There's of course more, but that should be enough to ID it. Anyone familiar with the title of that one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Capture.PNG

I'm curious, why does it say this? I've checked the events screen and I've only got 18 (out of the supposed 19). This applies to some of the other characters too, 1 event seems to be missing for them too.

Reactions: cassie_futa

Kungpaojetli

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 982024

FILF V0.13 Progress Report 1/11/2021

Hey everyone,
I've been working on the next release of FILF which will be mostly Melissa focused. I'm currently finishing up on doing a few repeatable scenes that happen through different parts of the day. I'll then be putting my attention on story progressive content with her. Will post another preview once I'm deeper into the story-driven scenes featuring her. Thanks!
Anyone know when he will release this melissa update? Is there any progress tracker?

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
quick question involving the incest patch, if i dont install it, do i miss out on any scenes or is it just a changing the name and relationship with the MC patch? i dont want to miss out on any content

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes