-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are so many abbreviate words in this forum sometimes I also get a hard time to understand what people are saying:LOL:
If you go to the website, you can always look up an English-language acronym or initialism there to see how people use it colloquially. That might help you out some in the future.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
I have 6/10 of Courtney, but no idea how to progress for fitness scene :(

Options with Courtney:
Themed outfit - I don't have any...

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Progress Report 2/9

Hey everyone,
I'm basically done with images for the last scene scene for the update I'll be releasing this month. As of now, I'm at the mercy of animation render time. The last scene consists of at least 6 animations of 100-250 frames each. They are currently rendering on my second computer 24/7 while my main is rendering in the off hours. I do still need to do text for the last scene and some code, but I'll have it ready by the time the animations are finished rendering. It should be ready in about a week. Will release it the moment I have everything in place!
For now, I'll be working on Altered Destiny V0.03. Streaming is now back and I should be live multiple times a week to display scene creation. So come say hi if you are ever interested!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone knows the % this game is at, cause the on/off update is giving me a headache.
No one but ICCreations or members of the development team will know. We only have the version number here to use as a reference. Most likely, though, the game has still a fair ways to go. Presumably, the MC still will develop / further develop relationships with everybody. Right now, even if he's started having sex with some of them, the MC hasn't gotten very far with Melissa (the mom), Aubrey (the aunt), Jackie (a.k.a. Candi), and Naomi (mom's friend / business partner). Other girls, like Sally Mae (a.k.a. Cherry) and Diane (the mayor), may or may not further develop, but they are really secondary characters anyway, so relationships with them are far less of a focus, except as catalysts for events.

Reactions: xapican
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes