Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
It is understandable and not a problem. :) I know it can be a habit to speak in the language of your birth. I lived in various places in Europe for a few years, and I understand. It was a habit to speak in English, especially because often people would understand me. I had to learn the other languages (French, German, and Dutch) and then force myself to speak, read, and write in them so I could better communicate with the people living around me. :) (Please don't ask me to speak those now; it has been too many years, so I will only be able to use broken sentences now without the help of a translation.)

I apologize that I have not fully understood what is wanted, which is why I requested English. What is the link somebody is trying to find? Is it a mobile version? Is the link for a specific site (like Mega) not working now?
Lol oh I was replying in Spanish to the other guy from his question. I speak English as my native language. Just forgot to add it when I replied to him. My bad, sorry for any confusion.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mikeyc27

Sep 21, 2017
Should be soon. Dev posts progress updates on discord:

"ICCreations02/10/2021
Hey everyone, I'm basically done with images for the last scene scene for the update I'll be releasing this month. As of now, I'm at the mercy of animation render time. The last scene consists of at least 6 animations of 100-250 frames each. They are currently rendering on my second computer 24/7 while my main is rendering in the off hours. I do still need to do text for the last scene and some code, but I'll have it ready by the time the animations are finished rendering. It should be ready in about a week. Will release it the moment I have everything in place!"

"ICCreations02/13/2021
Streaming AD progress once again. FILF animations will hopefully be done in 2 days, so I'll likely start finishing that on Monday."

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Hey everyone,

FILF V0.13.1 is now ready for BETA. The scenes are mostly activated via speaking to Melissa at different parts of the day so there really shouldn't be any bugs (fingers-crossed). It's an overall smaller update that is meant to give you the sex scene with Melissa. You'll need to finish all other character's content to be eligible to trigger it.

What's New:
- 4 new scenes with Melissa's storyline
- Grammar / Spelling Fixes from older content

My current version of daz studio apparently had a bug that didn't save the genital animations I made for some files. So reopening them caused them to be become static (REALLY ANNOYING). I'll need to re-render 1-2 of the new animations sometime.

Reactions: Kakato and Blitzen

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
My current version of daz studio apparently had a bug that didn't save the genital animations I made for some files. So reopening them caused them to be become static (REALLY ANNOYING). I'll need to re-render 1-2 of the new animations sometime. :KEK: lets see..

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
My current version of daz studio apparently had a bug that didn't save the genital animations I made for some files. So reopening them caused them to be become static (REALLY ANNOYING). I'll need to re-render 1-2 of the new animations sometime. :KEK: lets see..
May be I'm stupid, but could you explain please? Does this mean that some animations won't work ? Can't play atm. Too busy, but I'll do it later.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guess this is no longer needed, LOL!! Update dropped here already.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Not Only that you were faster creating the Request tread, and It seems that I was the only to +1ing over there !
The Uploaders Beat us both in Speed Loool well Thankks a lot Guy´s And Big Thank´s to the Donor !

Reactions: KRK

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great Game i Love this F.I.L.F hope this game continues like this because its SUPER (No NTR CRAP) = Happy MC :cool:(y)
And Need More more more Scenes with Milf Mother :love: (y) and Sister :love:(y) They are so Hot Mc's Dick with Melt :LOL:(y)
Optional Pregnancy must be added (y) More Sex Positions + Night Sex :LOL:(y)

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes