Aug 6, 2019
I have a bad prediction about scenes of Melissa.

Ohh my Melissa, i am waiting for you for a long long times since year 2000.

Please come to me with more than 8 special scenes from you.

I can't sleep you know....

Au Auuuuuuuuuuu... :cry:
(y):cool::coffee:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
algún enlace de mega descarga que funcione? por favor, realmente lo agradecería

View attachment 1035041
Please include an English translation (via Google translate or a similar service) if you don't feel comfortable translating your post to English.
---------------------------
Incluya una traducción al inglés (a través del traductor de Google o un servicio similar) si no se siente cómodo traduciendo su publicación al inglés.

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
algún enlace de mega descarga que funcione? por favor, realmente lo agradecería

View attachment 1035041
Los enlaces en el OP funcionan bien hasta donde yo sé. Los revisé recientemente. También puede trabajar con las versiones comprimidas.

Translation: The links in the OP are working fine as far as i know. I checked them recently. You can also work with the compressed versions.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry

English

I don't think there is one. at least i've seen
It is understandable and not a problem. :) I know it can be a habit to speak in the language of your birth. I lived in various places in Europe for a few years, and I understand. It was a habit to speak in English, especially because often people would understand me. I had to learn the other languages (French, German, and Dutch) and then force myself to speak, read, and write in them so I could better communicate with the people living around me. :) (Please don't ask me to speak those now; it has been too many years, so I will only be able to use broken sentences now without the help of a translation.)

I apologize that I have not fully understood what is wanted, which is why I requested English. What is the link somebody is trying to find? Is it a mobile version? Is the link for a specific site (like Mega) not working now?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
It is understandable and not a problem. :) I know it can be a habit to speak in the language of your birth. I lived in various places in Europe for a few years, and I understand. It was a habit to speak in English, especially because often people would understand me. I had to learn the other languages (French, German, and Dutch) and then force myself to speak, read, and write in them so I could better communicate with the people living around me. :) (Please don't ask me to speak those now; it has been too many years, so I will only be able to use broken sentences now without the help of a translation.)

I apologize that I have not fully understood what is wanted, which is why I requested English. What is the link somebody is trying to find? Is it a mobile version? Is the link for a specific site (like Mega) not working now?
According to google translate the person wanted "any mega download link that works? please i would really appreciate it." But i didn't get the attachment part that was posted.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I thought back in December there was mention that the next update wouldn't be out until sometime in March... I could be wrong but it coincided with the 3 month timeframe.

Reactions: Grandvisier
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes