Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm not sure BUT I think that @ICCreations may be having trouble finding good assets for Pitchforks and Torches to use against the EVIL SCUM that is standing in the way of Sam being happy and falling in love with the MC. If this is the case I recommend expanding the search as CHAINSAWS and sledge hammers could also be used. :)

I don't know if this suggestion will help speed up the work but I just hope it helps. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Personally I don't mind waiting a bit for updates from GOOD Devs like IC, so as long as the story continues I can wait another HOUR.... Er, I mean a bit longer. :)

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure where you are getting at. These "sneak peek" images are literal scene images used in game. It's not like I put this image together just to post and not use.
Maybe people are too used to movie trailers where stuff in the trailer never makes it into the film? But indie games (especially adult ones with hundreds or thousands of image renders) almost never work that way. Rendering costs a lot of resources (time especially, among other things). It would be just silly to take time to create an image that wasn't going into the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes