vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreationsВчера в 23:53

@Everyone Hey everyone, I'm still hard at work on the Samantha scenes for the next update. The most recent images I'm working on may be a bit too "spoilery" so instead, here is another wallpaper I put together. Will post another sneak peek sometime soon-ish. That sneak peek will be within the last scene of the update.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

@Everyone Hey everyone, I'm still hard at work on the Samantha scenes for the next update. The most recent images I'm working on may be a bit too "spoilery" so instead, here is another wallpaper I put together. Will post another sneak peek sometime soon-ish. That sneak peek will be within the last scene of the update.
New makeup?

CamelRed

May 30, 2017

The next update,not this update,the one after that...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The next update,not this update,the one after that...
"The next update", meaning the next one that will be released. I don't think he's hot and heavy working on 0.11 when he hasn't released 0.10 yet.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
if I understand correctly there will be a little bit of it even Melissa, excellent :cool:

(Sorry my english )

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Mostly due to my style. I like to do large scenes that can be anywhere between 30-40 unique images and multiple animations. Takes a lot of time to put together and anyone can get through them in a matter of minutes. I don't like to put grindy gameplay in, but hope to keep everything simple and easy to navigate without getting lost. So in theory, most people should be able to get through new content rather quickly.
I COULD add in some type of grindy system to make things feel big, or put in a whole bunch of 5-10 image scenes without much importance to the story just to make it feel larger in scale, but I rather not do that.
It's one of those things where you either get one crowd complaining about me pading gameplay making it feel longer than it really should be, or one that is saying it's too short. Can't please everyone.

A good chunk of this update is the cam show with Samantha. That is nearly 50 images and 8 unique animations (each animation is completely different and uses a different object, not just different angles of the same animation).
People have been asking for that cam show scene, but I know people will complain about how quickly they went through it
Hey guys, ICSTOR backed off, common will be quick.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes