Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
When stationed in West Germany, my kids started learning German by watching Sesamstraße on German TV.

Split the screen and move forward in the English game and the French game at the same time. As good a way to learn a new language as any.

Apr 12, 2018
Yikes looks like ICCreations' patreon might be taken down. Of course its only because patreon likes to act like a guardian of morals. Hopefully things will work out.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
What I said unexpected contingency

Administration Patreon, I heard absolutely crazy with content for adults, the image of the genitals is already considered, and what do we mean by etim. A couple of developers, as far as I know, almost banned the attention! For the portrayal of their characters in swimsuits, it’s not for nothing that many start Coffe for their own liberal politics to published content.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well that's wrong for a few reasons.

Adult content is fine but the devs main page has to be family friendly for obvious reasons. Can't have some kid click a link on their site and see obscene content. It's a legal issue.
As for politics, no. This is because of credit card company's putting pressure on Patreon. Just like steam the rule of the land allows for adult content but forbids certain fetishes. No incest, loli, bestiality, ect.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm sure he will come out of this fine...as he already stated, there is no mention in game at all that about family relations and from what I've seen.....the game follows patreons lame ass guidelines. So unless there is a stealth change to the guidelines that considers giving the player the option to put in a custom relation a violation, then this will blow over without much of a problem.
Probably some random check...his other games aren't even hosted or even linked on his patreon page.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
1554196895955.png

Well, i was looking to get some alone time with sweet, sweet Samantha.
One of my favorite girls on this website.
But looks like we are going to have to wait for the current SJW from Patreon states the complaints and what the consequences are going to be for ICC.
Hopefully everything will be ok ;)

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Patreon alternative?

ArjunS10

Mar 4, 2019
Ahhhh. :cry::cry: hope they'll not ramp down the game just like that.. to is one of the best game with nice animations and interesting plot for gameplay....

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Patreon alternative?

Very likely not in the long term, no - at least not for now. The patreon issues in the NSFW/adult area do not really happen because patreon wants it, but because their payment providers like paypal and stripe demand strict regulation. So it's a somewhat different problem compared to some of those alt-righters who got blocked for what ever reason.

That said, subscribestar already suffers/will suffer from those same problems and because of that they don't accept paypal right now and they may run into those same problems with credit card processors like stripe in the future. So if devs have to choose between "making patreon work" (thus including paypal etc.) and risking everything by trying subscribestar - which could end up just as patreon - most will probably take the former option.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Very likely not in the long term, no - at least not for now. The patreon issues in the NSFW/adult area do not really happen because patreon wants it, but because their payment proivers like paypal and stripe demand strict regulation. So it's a somewhat different problem compared to some of those alt-righters who got blocked for what ever reason.

That said, subscribe star suffers/will suffer from those same problems, they don't accept paypal right now and they may run into those same problems with credit card processors like stripe in the future. So if devs have to choose between "making patreon work" (thus including paypal etc.) and risking everything by trying subscribestar - which could end up just as patreon - most will probably take the former option.
alt-righters??? u mean people who dont share your political opinion

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
alt-righters??? u mean people who dont share your political opinion
Replace it with what ever you are comfortable with. I'd have preferred using slightly more colorful language, but I'm fairly certain that's not what it's about in a forum, which is dedicated to adult games. Those people aren't relevant in this case.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes