Dasati

May 30, 2017
Icc said on his discord he's e-mailed patreon to see whats up. They suspended him very close to the end of the work day for them so he's gotta wait till they respond.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
it seems that yes
Well if that true,it was good while it lasted,this 'industry' is dead.
Or we find a PayPal alt.

Here a few:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
You still forget about the Sisters Lust, the developer of which, with a food infection, truly in April will simply have nothing to play, although I still advertise two projects of DeLuka Family and PixelsLab with its The Intoxicating Flavor, both projects are good there are a couple of games like Weifu Academy and the Perverted Hotel but their developers do not inspire confidence, although their projects have the potential, but by the end of the month, have risen M ZZ and his Gift Reloaded and see what the author of the Dream of Desire Doctor Sin prepared for us in his new projec

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
You still forget about the Sisters Lust, the developer of which, with a food infection, truly in April will simply have nothing to play, although I still advertise two projects of DeLuka Family and PixelsLab with its The Intoxicating Flavor, both projects are good there are a couple of games like Weifu Academy and the Perverted Hotel but their developers do not inspire confidence, although their projects have the potential, but by the end of the month, have risen M ZZ and his Gift Reloaded and see what the author of the Dream of Desire Doctor Sin prepared for us in his new projec
I play sisterly lust and perverted hotel

Reactions: vmaks
Mar 24, 2019
yeah that may be the case but to suspend them close to release date and what ive said about the other game makes me want to go out and try to get Ecchi sensei banned but i wont because im a communist
Wrong thread if you want to discuss ecchi Sensei dude.if you want you can make thread in general discussion.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes