Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Just played throught the game without stop. Very interesting and done in a simple way, I used the walkthrough only once.

I could complain that the sex-scene are really soft and not common, but I think it made those scene more intense.

Good work.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Just played throught the game without stop. Very interesting and done in a simple way, I used the walkthrough only once.

I could complain that the sex-scene are really soft and not common, but I think it made those scene more intense.

Good work.
what?the sex scene with whom?

D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a full save ? mine is bugged and can't seem to use that, cba starting again

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
anyone got a full save ? mine is bugged and can't seem to use that, cba starting again
latest update isn't compatible with old saves. I'd just restart since a lot of the dialog has changed, it doesn't take that long to play through (maybe an hour or two), and there's no real reward scenes yet.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i have a question there are people who actually pays for this one??? i have played some vn so far and i did not expect it to suck so much i was disapointed by this game...maybe the creator is better to complete it fast and begin a new one with some decent story and some characters with background i would recomend him to see games like Melody,Corruption,Super Powered,The Coceter Chronicles the story and the sex content those have compared to this one is a huge FAILURE!!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
maybe the creator is better to complete it fast and begin a new one with some decent story and some characters with background i would recomend him to see games like Melody,Corruption,Super Powered,The Coceter Chronicles the story and the sex content those have compared to this one is a huge FAILURE!!!
Maybe you can create your own game and marvel us all.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes