PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So happy that, yet another [good] dev saw the light and switched to Renpy. Sadly it's another dev I feel obligated to support now. lol

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
So what are the new scenes exactly?

Just buying the mother lingere and having her model it for you?

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
its v2 so yeah
I think his questions was based on the fact that 0.1 was RPGM, and 0.2 is now Renpy.

So the questions; is 0.2 simply the switch from one engine to the other, or is it more content, is a pretty legitimate question.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Aside from a lingerie scene with the mom and a new interaction with the sister, there don't seem to be any really new scenes relative to the 0.1, but I may be wrong/unable to trigger other scenes

Reactions: PixelRepublic

Cro

May 10, 2017
I wonder, if Icstor were to switch to unity, would iccreations also make that switch?
Probably not and I don't think ICStor was the sole reason he did it. Of course, it mattered a bit, but if you read the previous pages, we discussed this with him and a lot of people suggested to him to move to ren'py. He took the advice, didn't mind, learned Ren'py and delivered.
I respect him for that so no need for the (very slight) suggestion that he copies other devs. He's one of the good ones.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Aside from a lingerie scene with the mom and a new interaction with the sister, there don't seem to be any really new scenes relative to the 0.1, but I may be wrong/unable to trigger other scenes
You're not wrong. Haha I wandered around for quite awhile, taking naps to advance time, with nothing happening other than you can look at sister when she's asleep (but nothing else). I finally ripped the images and realized, yep, that's it for now!

Reactions: dartis

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Really appreciate the switch to renpy. What I would also appreciate is if the dev could create a message at the end of the current version, so you know when you can stop clicking around. I don't know why this isn't a common thing yet... Besides that I really enyojed the game though it hasn't got much content

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
btw i noticed an error, not in text but in the pics, he gets up, dresses in the blue shirt and gray short pants, then he peeks at his sister on the fone and suddenly he's wearing what he wore the day before heh.

Cro

May 10, 2017
hmmm, how do you close the inventory ? Nothing works, ESC, Back button on screen is not clickable ....

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Probably not and I don't think ICStor was the sole reason he did it. Of course, it mattered a bit, but if you read the previous pages, we discussed this with him and a lot of people suggested to him to move to ren'py. He took the advice, didn't mind, learned Ren'py and delivered.
I respect him for that so no need for the (very slight) suggestion that he copies other devs. He's one of the good ones.
Well, I appreciate that he took advice (and sound advice at that). But, I still wouldn't call iccreations one of the good ones. He's always coppied Icstor. I only joked about it, because of the iccreations copying Icstor is to be expected at this point.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I wasn't that invested in 0.1 (with it being RPGM), so I potentially didn't see all of the content.

There were one or two minor scenes in 0.2 that I hadn't seen in 0.1.

Story-wise, there is no new content or prograssion.

Regardless, this is still a step forward - take into account that this dev just moved everything from one engine to another, and has things working amazingly and looking great... in such a short time. Unlike some ineffective devs out there. *cough* New Paths *cough*.

I'll defiantly be supporting him on this project.

Reactions: fasd95

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, not much content, but since it's just the beginning, it's OK.
Now that he created the base game, quite a few locations, I suppose the content will increase in the next versions.
It's definitely better than the shit Dark Silver did for example with his I-already-forgot-how-the-game-is-called.

Hope that doesn't mean IC In Paradise will be forgotten. I'd finish that one if I were him first.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Another game coming to the light side, thank god

maybe one day we will be able to purge rpgmaker out of the adult scene forever

Reactions: fasd95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes