• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Seeing something white on her breast might look appealing, but licking it up doesn't. And something brown is right out...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Seeing something white on her breast might look appealing, but licking it up doesn't. And something brown is right out...
I MUST try, I thought that ALL ingredienses MUST be right !!!! THANKS :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Now I`m confused..........I tried all variations, NOTHING changes !!! There is still strawberry (red) stain at her chest !!!

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Now I`m confused..........I tried all variations, NOTHING changes !!! There is still strawberry (red) stain at her chest !!!
If you can do different variations of success that definitely is a bug. Should always be strawberry as that’s what is said on the recipe. Oops heh

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you can do different variations of success that definitely is a bug. Should always be strawberry as that’s what is said on the recipe. Oops heh
Yes, when I played, I did strawberry, but as you see, someones has the same thing (all goes), but I don`t mind !!!! LOL

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
If your having trouble with errors on saves I suggest going into the roaming file on your computer and deleting the filf save game files there and replace them with the 6.2 save. I did this and it fixed my problem.

to get to it in windows 7 go to start menu and input %appdata% search for flif and open file location when you find a file with that name replace any old save file data in there and that may fix the problem.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
If your having trouble with errors on saves I suggest going into the roaming file on your computer and deleting the filf save game files there and replace them with the 6.2 save. I did this and it fixed my problem.

to get to it in windows 7 go to start menu and input %appdata% search for flif and open file location when you find a file with that name replace any old save file data in there and that may fix the problem.
You can also mouse over the save thumbnail in game and hit delete

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. That last mom event was absolutely awesome.
Best one by far in the game until now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes