tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why is it, that all game creators make the mothers so tall? I mean, isn't the son at the age of 18+- be taller then his own mother? and the sisters should be about the same height as their mothers. most girl reach their mother's height at around the age of 13-14.
It always bothers me :(

you must not know ppl in real life... i've had friends that were shorter than their mother as well as ones that were taller than either parent or other siblings... there is no set formula on ppl's height, dna makes up its own mind, screw what your parents or siblings have, you will be different regardless.

Reactions: Centurion

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The Game is getting buggier with every "fix" thats released. By the way, does somebody know if the dev is planning to release new content in the next 5 updates? Or will there be only bugfixes in the future like it was in the last 5 updates?
Mate - did you even *play* v0.7?!

I get it you're frustrated for some reason but we've just had a content update and a bugfix (two if you count in 0.7c that isn't on here yet).

Also it's clearly marked 'Alpha/Beta' so bugs and bugfixes are part & parcel of the deal...

Reactions: Nerttu and a.i.w.a.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah mate, i know. thats why at least every game here is an alpha or beta version. Just like, well the game doesent work proper but i need some cash from my patrons, lets call it an alpha or beta. Plus, should't a bugfix, fix anything? the spa problem is still there (every interaction i do in the spa gives me an error message. also some interactions in the house. most things i do is push the "ignore" or "rollback" button. And yes, i started a new game when it was recommended. Guess i have to wait the next few updates and prepare myself for a new start after some major changes :) Sorry dude, sometimes it is really disappointing, if u like a game, but then u are more bussier to mess around with bugs instead of enjoying the game.
Hey, thanks for your reply, I get you much better now. Your post above came across kinda rude.

I am w/ you on being disappointed when a bug strikes (cockblocked by a bug maybe *g*) bit then again I myself habe experienced only very few bugs - only the 'Naomi in the bar' one in 0.7a but almost never exception issues.

For 0.7a I used a 0.6.2b (? - the latest version of 0.6) save and it works extremely well for a single developer / beta version.

IDK and YMMV but I can tell you from everyday experience that even major companies frack up software releases and updates - and this w/ test and eval departments that number hundreds of people and millions of dollars in budgets.

tl;dr: I am freeloading a single developer's game that's clearly marked as 'beta' so I am actually enjoying the experience and try to stay reasonable. :)

Peace!

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
CHANGELOG:
v.0.7a
Fixed a bug that, under certain conditions, made it impossible to speak to Candi at the Night Club.
Fixed a bug that caused a loop on the latest Naomi scene when visiting the Spa in the morning.
Selecting the incorrect batter flavor will now affect the outcome.
Added a more obvious hint for the player during failed attempts on the baking mini-game.
Added in another completed animation to the Melissa Garage scene
Update Notes:

v.0.7 Scenes Changelog

Saves files from or after V0.6.2 should be compatible in current and all future updates
New scenes/quests for Melissa, Samantha, and Naomi
You can now fantasize about Aubrey in her bathroom. This is unlocked anytime after the Diane reveal.
Re-rendered / improved the first dream sequence MC has at the end of the first day
Fixed a bug that made it impossible to ask Candi for help when certain conditions were in place

Reactions: UncleVT

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Latest update is awesome. Only completed Melissa route and loved it... I like it best when there is no corruption or magical shit involved...just simple events and on and on....

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes