magus448

May 22, 2018
The nerve of that Aunt/Aubrey taking the Vip card away when he is old enough to go there and she only just works there and isn't the owner.

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
So here's a problem I frequently have with Renpy.
Rt random times in game it he function to hide the text stops working, even when I restart the game it is still broken.
Is there anything I can do and what causes this problem?

Edit: found out that when I start a new game the function works again, but stops working after a while. It seems like there's only a limited amount of "uses" for this function. Why?

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
Can't seem to get rid of my old corrupt saves- anyway to get rid of the persistent data? I extract game to a clean folder without previous versions of game- start game up without copying saves folder from old version- but when i click load, all the saves are there and the saves folder gets created with a file thats named persistent- delete it but it comes back- I'd like to ditch all my saves and use the 7.c save that was posted earlier. Thanks for any help
edit- even if i go back and open an older version(6.1) saves from today are present

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Can't seem to get rid of my old corrupt saves- anyway to get rid of the persistent data? I extract game to a clean folder without previous versions of game- start game up without copying saves folder from old version- but when i click load, all the saves are there and the saves folder gets created with a file thats named persistent- delete it but it comes back- I'd like to ditch all my saves and use the 7.c save that was posted earlier. Thanks for any help
1) Saves are located in 2 places :

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FILF-1519418986
It's all saves

F.I.L.F. v0.8a BETA\game\saves
It's only the current version saves

2) You also can delete the save in game :
In Save/Load page, place your mouse on a save and use "del" key to erase it

Reactions: mhowe849

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Why are -both-, Milfy, City and this -game- written like , this- - ?

Any -one,- knows ,?

I spoke with the guy that does the writing for Milfy City after last update and he told me that there was a problem with the script and the dude that writes it in the game itself had to rewrite it himself, but now this random commas and dashes are here and they have gotten worse too like in Milfy City's last update.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes