AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
ICC should follow @envixer s example and use a tip jar system instead of patreon, not only will they get paid for thier work, they won't have to deal with patreon's bs on incest in games

Reactions: Piyush3362

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Did I miss the update? Because I'm pretty sure that the dev said something like "I really want to get it out before the end of the month and will do my best to make that happen." and that was in May.... when now it's like "Oh yeaaaa... somwhere in April":unsure:
As others have pointed out, you're a bit off month-wise, also just by reading a few posts on the last page before this, you would have seen what's happening, but hey fuck it, why bother using the search function or at least checking if the question has already been answered on the last or previous to last page, when you can simply go and ask the same fucking question everyone else to lazy to read asked already.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
As others have pointed out, you're a bit off month-wise, also just by reading a few posts on the last page before this, you would have seen what's happening, but hey fuck it, why bother using the search function or at least checking if the question has already been answered on the last or previous to last page, when you can simply go and ask the same fucking question everyone else to lazy to read asked already.
Well fun fact - literally the first person, after my post explain to me what happened, and I appreciate that he take his time to respond, without been toxic, and btw the post from dev was in 20 of March(yea I kinda read previous posts) where dev said that he will thy to release beta version vith rough animation(unfinished one) like he did before... then two weeks past and I generally was interested if he managed to do that. But noooo... some people just need to show how smartass they are, because, apparently, who the f*ck I am to ask questions... on forum...:unsure:
P.S. hey but thanks... I really appreciate your comment:coffee:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Patreon sucks a cock! Games that involve incest are fantasy not real life. They don't hurt anyone.
What's wrong with sucking a cock?

Also, the info we have is that the page wasn't suspended due to incest; but due to links to his website which has pics of titties and so on - that's a patreon nono.

Well fun fact - literally the first person, after my post explain to me what happened, and I appreciate that he take his time to respond, without been toxic, and btw the post from dev was in 20 of March(yea I kinda read previous posts) where dev said that he will thy to release beta version vith rough animation(unfinished one) like he did before... then two weeks past and I generally was interested if he managed to do that. But noooo... some people just need to show how smartass they are, because, apparently, who the f*ck I am to ask questions... on forum...:unsure:
P.S. hey but thanks... I really appreciate your comment:coffee:
The problem isn't that you're asking questions, it's that you're asking questions that have already been answered. In the first post on the same page as your post. People are just (non-eloquently) expressing their desire that you pay attention to earlier posts. The situation was discussed at great length.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i think people are reporting games on patreon this is not the first one who suddenly got review again i think maybe they can even see this site and see how the game circumventing the patreon rule. why is there no patreon equivleent out yet ? can save allot of trouble and developers wont need to deal with another setback like this.

Now back ontopicHas there been any other news on the update ? or does he mention anything on discord ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
ICCreationsС 11:22

yep, i've made 7 different animations that equal over 1000 frames needed to be rendered. while those are rendering, I'm also working on images. so yeah, still in the process of finishing this last scene
Is this the most recent news ? or was this before his page got review ?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
What's wrong with sucking a cock?

Also, the info we have is that the page wasn't suspended due to incest; but due to links to his website which has pics of titties and so on - that's a patreon nono.

The problem isn't that you're asking questions, it's that you're asking questions that have already been answered. In the first post on the same page as your post. People are just (non-eloquently) expressing their desire that you pay attention to earlier posts. The situation was discussed at great length.
Don't get me wrong - I get that, but then again there are people like @Demonius, who just simply response like a normal human, or if you don't like the fact, that somebody ask the same question over and over again... then why you just don't ignore it (like I do for instance), is it triggered people to wrote some toxic coment on the person who ask? That what I can't understand.
P.S. Btw the post you said about the fact, that dev`s page is under review - first was mentioned on Tuesday (Apr 2) so I asked based on I read couple weeks before - does he managed to release update or not... and thats it:)

Reactions: Demonius

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
In @Pica-bu's defense, I think he was referencing these two posts. The first from March 20th:
ICCreations 07:18

Hey everyone, I had to be out of town for a couple days, but will start back up on scene work very soon. Eager to get back to it. I’m nearly at the big payoff scene with Sam which will be the last scene of the update. The beta may include a group of animations that aren’t rendered yet, but with preview versions (like I’ve done before). Mostly due to the hundreds of frames in low lighting that really increases the render time for each frame. I really want to get it out before the end of the month and will do my best to make that happen. Will be more clear time frame on a beta ready release once I’ve started on that big scene.
and this recent one:

recent posts from Discord

ICCreations 04:17

Yeah, sadly won't be until next week, unless they for some reason work on a weekend. Either way, I'll likely have to delay the update a couple extra days to change a few things around to meet their standards, but still an April Release date
I know about his Patreon page being under review for a couple of days but when I read the second quote I also had the same reaction of "I thought I read end of march. Now it's still within April?"

Looking at these two quotes and considering the Patreon thing delaying things for a few days (was it a week?), it is fair to ask if there have been other delays besides that.

This is not meant as a complaint about a lack of updates, I'm just providing some context for @Pica-bu who is getting a little to much shit even though he evidently read the thread if he remembers these two posts I quoted.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm a little late to the conversation. What's gotten the dev under review with Patreon?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't get me wrong - I get that, but then again there are people like @Demonius, who just simply response like a normal human, or if you don't like the fact, that somebody ask the same question over and over again... then why you just don't ignore it (like I do for instance), is it triggered people to wrote some toxic coment on the person who ask? That what I can't understand.
P.S. Btw the post you said about the fact, that dev`s page is under review - first was mentioned on Tuesday (Apr 2) so I asked based on I read couple weeks before - does he managed to release update or not... and thats it:)
Sometimes I ignore someone who asks things that have been answered; the problem comes when people KEEP asking the same thing over and over. 1 guy asking stuff, that's fine. But when 10 ask the same things that have been answered in the last few pages, that's when people get testy.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Sometimes I ignore someone who asks things that have been answered; the problem comes when people KEEP asking the same thing over and over. 1 guy asking stuff, that's fine. But when 10 ask the same things that have been answered in the last few pages, that's when people get testy.
Doesn't take much to trigger some folks these days, especially poor lighting in their basement!:LOL: I hypothesize that it has something to do with the increase in Schumann Resonance.:unsure:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes