Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone could help me I'm lost I do not know how to release the second page of the sister and I do not know what you do could help me?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
They're both at the motel, 10 is obtained when you search the word on the dumpster behind the motel, the 11th image is obtained after a specific event where you'll need to go into one of the rooms, and it'll be located on the wall.
For 10 specifically, you need to put "Devil's Triangle" into the search on your pc.

Reactions: luisar018

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
No one else seems to have mentioned it, so is anyone else crashing with 0.9b saves. ...
You are the first mentioning it, Zen. The patch should work with this update too I guess. Don't think this is the problem, more that a scene had not triggered, or in a differing way?? So some variables are messing with your own game state, dunno.

Can you do me a favour and try out other saves posted here?? Page 267 onwards, 4 or 5 of them were provided, choose. Maybe the one you got is too close to the end of last version and Ren'Py engine swallowed the code but spit it afterwards.
She can be a bitch sometimes... XD
This is why one should create saves at least one scene before an ending screen, in case the game updates once more.

- Try to load one of the saves and go back a bit (sometimes you can skip back, by scroll wheeling), save that state again.
- Alternatively do a 'rollback' or do 'ignore' when you hit crashdump. If it turns back or loads anew - save state again.
Worked for me in e.g. Lewd Island once.

That new save is now yours, it should work, Ren'Py fell back or loaded to a working state, then you saved this point. Now try to play on. Hope it helps? :/ Report back what save did it for you, okay?

Edit: as mem @beta444 mentioned, patch was updated to v0.10 too. Try the new one first please. :)
tyvm beta, didn't think of the obvious.^^

Edit2:
... While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'patch'.
Get new patch, try again.

Reactions: jhk524

Sarutobe

Sep 20, 2017
having the following error, and this is with using my previous end-of-9.0b save and multiples available in this thread:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 124, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1427, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 2766, in script call
  File "H:\NF\FILF-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1357, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "script.rpyc", line 1427, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 2766, in script call
  File "H:\NF\FILF-0.2.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
FILF 0.10a
Sun Apr 21 17:37:27 2019

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Just going off release notes, I would check to see if the patch has been updated, if so install the updated version.
Will check

You are the first mentioning it, Zen. The patch should work with this update too I guess. Don't think this is the problem, more that a scene had not triggered, or in a differing way?? So some variables are messing with your own game state, dunno.

Can you do me a favour and try out other saves posted here?? Page 267 onwards, 4 or 5 of them were provided, choose. Maybe the one you got is too close to the end of last version and Ren'Py engine swallowed the code but spit it afterwards.
She can be a bitch sometimes... XD
This is why one should create saves at least one scene before an ending screen, in case the game updates once more.

- Try to load one of the saves and go back a bit (sometimes you can skip back, by scroll wheeling), save that state again.
- Alternatively do a 'rollback' or do 'ignore' when you hit crashdump. If it turns back or loads anew - save state again.
Worked for me in e.g. Lewd Island once.

That new save is now yours, it should work, Ren'Py fell back or loaded to a working state, then you saved this point. Now try to play on. Hope it helps? :/ Report back what save did it for you, okay?
Oh, I have pages of saves, and it doesn't like any of them.

I guess it something 'me' related as OC I checked for anyone mentioning it first.

I will try someone else's saves, but I hadn't completed all the quests in 0.9 yet, and I'd like to do them myself, and no one offers a custom 97% save :p But for testing purposes.

I'm also UnRen-ing it to see if I can see anything in the script...

Edit: I can already tell after downloading - yeah, the new Patch is completely different to the 0.9 one, Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Cirro84

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it a bug where u cant leave and follow sam to the motel and kill keith? tried searching most things and there is nothing clickable in the house and the map is not accessible anywhere in the house

edit;; never mind, playing on a 65" monitor so missed the"back" button

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... Btw does the incest patch apply also on Android?
Sadly no Android version yet it seems. :/ Please also check compressed versions within days - when that version drops it may be done too, and linked there, but platforms are not always advertised in the OP.

If a patch is not explicitely mentioned with a download I'd rather grab it too. See FeelGood's post - clearly reads '+ patch'.
Install is same for all platforms, place inside 'game' folder or do what the page / guide says, then start the game - no different for Android or OSX. Get the newest patch, it had been updated too. ;)

Edit:
@CaptMorgan76 see compressed downloads,
@cleon2 see this post.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes