Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Do you have a save for that f
Ah, the good old-fashioned "brother saves sister from jerk boyfriend then gets rewarded with sex" storyline. It may a box-standard trope of so many incest games, but by God I love it when a sister confesses her love for her brother and the two of them then proceed to have hot, sweaty, passionate sex. :love::love::love:
Do you have a save for that for some reason I can't move past the fight

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
open script_scenes3.rpy and change line 2149 from
default csex_ = "Yeah, uh huh... My friend? Yeah, he's here."
to
default csex_1 = "Yeah, uh huh... My friend? Yeah, he's here."
I can't get past the motel fight against kith
It just keeps looping

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
What did you do to get the secret? Did you hack the console?:sneaky:

It's ok no offense taken but can you tell me what's wrong with my sig? You don't like the new one?
All i can say is that..I dont know what kind of kinky stuff you are into...but one thing for sure..it definitely surpasses mine!(Side Note:I Consider myself as a A-Class pervert...Graduated with the highest achievements from the School of Creeps and Perverts ..Nurturing and Producing Pervs from the 1960s...)

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't get the event for talking to melissa (event 12) in the livingroom at night to trigger, I've followed the walkthrough completely.

May 3, 2017
I don't know why but I still have the bug when in the night club trying to get the girl drunk. I got stuck upstairs after buying the booze. :eek::eek::eek:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
what is my fault who only help me
Well, you have to see her private show and after that you need to tell her that. :D
For futher investigation, please give me a save file.
I can't get the event for talking to melissa (event 12) in the livingroom at night to trigger, I've followed the walkthrough completely.
Save file please.
I don't know why but I still have the bug when in the night club trying to get the girl drunk. I got stuck upstairs after buying the booze. :eek::eek::eek:
Also a save file please.
Does that mean you can have 3 somes with the sister? I need to see that dp scene.:oops:
Eventually there should be one 3some. :p

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes