fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
To be fair 0.1 was done in rpgm, and most of the 0.2 development time was spent rebuilding everything in renpy. I'm sure content wise the game will start to fill out a bit more from here in. You could always just wait a couple of updates before coming back to the game.
I know, I played the rpgm before. I appreciate the change to renpy though, but unfortunately the dev also put the flaws of the new engine in it. That may change in the future and I'm sure a lot of content will be added too, but right now the gameplay is just too plain for me

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh wow didn't know he switched to Ren'Py. I wonder if its his buddy icstor convinced him.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
How do we find the model name for the sister's cam?
Wait till she sleeps (night), then do the blow job scene. After as you leave, her phone goes off, then you just go though her phone after that scene.
Hope that helps Brother........................Peace!!

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
After i had gotten the vip card,aunt didnot show up me?
The aunt doesn't show up on just any day of the week, although the game could make that a little clearer. Sometimes the bouncer will say "Roxy will be right with you," and then you get the "I already did this today" message.

She showed up for me in the VIP booth on Monday evening.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The aunt doesn't show up on just any day of the week, although the game could make that a little clearer. Sometimes the bouncer will say "Roxy will be right with you," and then you get the "I already did this today" message.

She showed up for me in the VIP booth on Monday evening.
But the strip club is closed on Monday!!!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I can't type in an answer to the tattoo question on the Mac version.

edit: It seems to only work in the afternoon?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes