kevinhnl

Mar 23, 2019
full release?? and the first thing i do is still for a future update and for the next and the one after that. what is full release mean when it is still the same game with the same for future update messages just as with the previous update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... This is the purpose of up and coming ... less than 12% done crowd funded games;)
Fixes and Quality of Life improvements of this here update 11 ;)

Such as ...
Fixes from V0.11b:

Fixed an error that caused one of Aubrey's images from displaying when asking her about the recipe while she's in the backyard.
Fixed a mistake that caused you to get a handjob from Samantha BEFORE getting rid of Keith.
Fixed a bug that caused the image "stories told" to stay displayed on your screen until you revisit Sam at the pool.
Out of Alplha and gone be the Beta come this Complete;)!

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
People really need to understand that letter changed updates won't include new content. It's just bugs that were reported and fixed. Not gonna just let these bugs go untouched. I literally include a change log every single time.
/facepalm
Hi and thanks for explaining. The confusion comes from "Full release" instead of "Bug fixes" in changelog. So thanks for bug fixes and looking forward for new contents to come :)

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
Good evening I have a problem I am at the moment where Keith fight at the hotel in the fight with naked hand I can not support nothing that happens at the second fight I have freezes so I can not continue the quest of Samantha desoler to tell you his but his would have been better without mini games

Reactions: JayX

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
I might have missed something but can i ask for some type of hint on what i do next? ok its the wakthru but something ingame. thanks

kevinhnl

Mar 23, 2019
People really need to understand that letter changed updates won't include new content. It's just bugs that were reported and fixed. Not gonna just let these bugs go untouched. I literally include a change log every single time.
/facepalm
and the change log mentions full release so it kinda is not that clear this time. previously you did indeed mention changes and now nothing more than full release so it is not that strange people think this time we get some serious addon to play and are not given an empty hand.
the fact is though this proves you have many followers for this game and they are just eager to play and see those future update messages replaced with actual choice and story options.
any notice in the changelog that full release! is just a download of the game so far and wont add anything new for the ones already playing and waiting for more probably shut us down and rise the anticipation for whats to come.

i really like what you did with it so far and cant wait for some serious add on to get into the game again and not just to earn money for who knows what

Reactions: sdadag

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
and the change log mentions full release so it kinda is not that clear this time. previously you did indeed mention changes and now nothing more than full release so it is not that strange people think this time we get some serious addon to play and are not given an empty hand.
the fact is though this proves you have many followers for this game and they are just eager to play and see those future update messages replaced with actual choice and story options.
any notice in the changelog that full release! is just a download of the game so far and wont add anything new for the ones already playing and waiting for more probably shut us down and rise the anticipation for whats to come.

i really like what you did with it so far and cant wait for some serious add on to get into the game again and not just to earn money for who knows what
Nope, I actually included the changes within the V0.11c post with clear information that the changes were just of bug fixes.

kevinhnl

Mar 23, 2019
Nope, I actually included the changes within the V0.11c post with clear information that the changes were just of bug fixes.
v0.11c
Full Release!

v0.11b
Bugfixes only

v0.11a
Aubrey/Diane's questline has been updated. Continue it by revisiting Diane at City Hall.
Expanded on Sam's sunbathing options. Check out the new additions (Hint: Do the "Adult Chicken Fight" twice!).
~ 200 New/Unique images featuring Aubrey/Samantha/Diane/Delia.
~ 13 New animations with many having different variants.
Revamp of Aubrey's idles. She now resides in the backyard/kitchen on certain times of the afternoons.
Diane/Bill now answer the door when they are home. Though that is currently not important to the story.
Aubrey now visits ALL evenings when she's NOT at the strip club.
Diane's campaign jobs can now be repeatable if you are in need of money (Once you've done all three).

v0.10b
- Falling asleep in Melissa's bedroom now correctly forwards the day of the week
- Added in the last unrendered animation with Samantha's big scene.
- Made a small change with Candi that may make her clickable for some people with bugged saves from V0.9's beta
- Fixed a few errors in the scene review section of older scenes
- Fixed a bug that gave a small error in one of Courtney's older scenes
- Sam's private show now correctly removes the money from your inventory.
- Many grammar/spelling mistakes fixed

v0.10a
SPOILER
v0.9
SPOILER
v0.8b Beta
SPOILER
v0.8a Beta
SPOILER
v0.7d
SPOILER
v.0.7c