• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
At one time an update for this; would have me racing for the download button. Now, not so much. The renders and women are nice, but this is a talk, fuck and, repeat derivative. Their other game, Altered Destiny, is a much more mature story telling effort. Hopefully it gets updated as well.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sweet! Really awaited comeback!
Now, I've finished all new events and have full task list (included the 20/18 bug), but in the replay menu have one unlocked scene with Sam, last one after camshow. What I'm missing?

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
I'm getting an error code that seems to be keeping me from furthering things with Courtney love the game so far any idea how to fix?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_scenes3.rpy", line 2435, in <module>
ValueError: u'COURNEY_ATTEMPTS_PICTURES' is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 124, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 2363, in script call
File "script_auntshouse.rpyc", line 439, in script call
File "idles/courtney_idle_bed.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "script_scenes.rpyc", line 4394, in script call
File "script_spa.rpyc", line 224, in script call

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Courtney is only one left, nothing to trigger with her, talked to her at every time period on every day, nothing that trigger scene 6, 7 and 9
fucked auntie 10+ times now and she still not wanna talk about it,even when she say she is willing to talk about it if I come in the afternoon ;O

Oct 28, 2018
I thought there was no future for this game, but it's amazing that it's being updated.
But for some reason, I don't think there will be any news for a long time after this update.
I have experienced that many games that have been dormant in the middle often have to be re-produced in that pattern.

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
I'm getting an error code that seems to be keeping me from furthering things with Courtney love the game so far any idea how to fix?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_scenes3.rpy", line 2435, in <module>
ValueError: u'COURNEY_ATTEMPTS_PICTURES' is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 20, in script call
File "script_laptop.rpyc", line 124, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 2363, in script call
File "idles/courtney_idle_bed.rpyc", line 130, in script call
File "script_scenes.rpyc", line 4394, in script call
File "script_spa.rpyc", line 224, in script call
Put this .rpy file in your game folder. This should fix it. It's a link to Mario4don 's bugfix.

Reactions: Seibyen

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I thought there was no future for this game, but it's amazing that it's being updated.
But for some reason, I don't think there will be any news for a long time after this update.
I have experienced that many games that have been dormant in the middle often have to be re-produced in that pattern.
Iccreations is working on the shower scene from Mc/Sam/Courtney now and after that he's working on v.013 which prioritizes Melissa. Afterwards i think he will go back to develope a new update for Altered Destiny the newest game. There was no update for FILF for some time, bc Iccreations was working on the first version of AD and the first update for the game afterwards. I think from now on we can except 1-2 updates for a game , then for the one...

Reactions: punisher2099
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes