Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I still think all the girls in this game look like they're about to sneeze.
Haven't noticed it too closely as every time I see them I'm either fapping or busy checking out their bods :BootyTime:
After reading your comment I now see it too, and can not unsee it lol

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how do you put custom save file in the game ? i putted filesi n save folder but it doesnt work
You need to place it two locations
...\FILF-0.12beta-pc\game\saves
and
C:\Users\********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FILF-1519418986

or rename file to a save slot that isn't used yet.

for example if you don't have a save on page 2, 5th slot (2nd row 2nd box)
the save file would be 2-5-LT1.save

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
This game hasn't been update for like a year, I almost forgot it existed, is this update worth playing?
You can play it. There is always some content, but the best stuff i.e. Melissa stuff happens in the next one. So if you are a patient one and can wait for bigger and better things and want to have more fun i say wait for the Melissa update. I myself am waiting for the next one. Its gonna be great, atleast i hope so. Cheers

Idk123#

Aug 13, 2018
I keep getting the error code with Courtney and can't progress with her I even added the patch that is meant to fix it to the game files and it still doesn't work. I am using the android version could someone please help

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but if MEGA refuses to download with MEGASync even though you totally have it installed and running, then what you have to do is import it to your Cloud Drive and then download the Drive from the application.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes