Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
To be honest, not much content... I was hoping for more.
Maybe he just got bored or stuck with the new project.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android 0.12beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

johnsmith148

Jan 13, 2020
Would someone be able to tell me if there is a bug with the fight against Keith at the motel? I'm able to make it through the first round but no matter what I do on the second, he manages to hit me.

Yeah, it's a bug as I'm in a constant loop, where I can win the First round, but not the second, no matter what I do.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Would someone be able to tell me if there is a bug with the fight against Keith at the motel? I'm able to make it through the first round but no matter what I do on the second, he manages to hit me.

Yeah, it's a bug as I'm in a constant loop, where I can win the First round, but not the second, no matter what I do.
On second round there are two buttons with dodge, must hit both on time.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is it worth getting this update? Because I'm reading a lot about bugs in this one. Can I play around the bugs if there are any? Or are the bugs of the gamebreaking kind?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The part where the MC goes to the strip club and Jackie/Candi is there Candi looks kind of sad and the MC says: Uh... Jackie. Are you okay? Is something wrong? And the MC keeps bouncing back and forth between calling her Candi and Jackie.

He is suppose to call her Candi when in the strip club.

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
How do I get that middle key or can I?
Inkedscreenshot0001_LI.jpg

and how do I obtain an outfit for Courtney to model in

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes