kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
is there a way in this version to get Aubrey to forgive you (not be mad) or to let you into her room?

zzrgg

Jan 6, 2020
[QUOTE = "xapican, gönderi: 4670294, üye: 2326516"]
Komut dosyasının adını değiştirdiniz mi: 945530_ silinmeli ve dosya script_scenes3.rpy olarak adlandırılmalıdır
[/ALINTI]
Öh thanks friend

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "xapican, gönderi: 4670294, üye: 2326516"]
Komut dosyasının adını değiştirdiniz mi: 945530_ silinmeli ve dosya script_scenes3.rpy olarak adlandırılmalıdır
[/ALINTI]
Öh thanks friend
Funny to see my word in Turkish you welcome my friend ! greetings to the Bosforus if u there !!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
is the v12.1 the fixed one ?? The Courtney bugs and all the rest ( found ones)?? Needed to know before downloading. Thanks

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Woah been such a long time since this was updated last. I don't remember it looking so old for some reason everything looks very sub 720p. Maybe it's just from comparing it to stuff I've played recently like being a dik.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
also stuck on giving courtney the outfit (#9). i got the outfit from candi but dont ever get the option of giving her the outfit (morning or afternoon) so can't progress to second video.... is there a solution (i.e. am i missing something) or is this an waiting for an update? any help would be appreciated, thanks v/r
anyone resolved or got pass this? any info would be great. thanks

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
scroll up a bit replace the file like in the description of Morte111 speak again with Courntey go to bed go to her next morning afternoon it worked with my 12beta version
Update: got it to work! thanks for the response/info. was able to progress. v/r Diego

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
I can't get past this. Tried all times of day and all of them last. Is there a specific order?
When I posted fot first time the five Mayoral sign, I do not remember having followed any special order. Only I pressed the skip time button because you can't interact with the map and go to town hall.
I do not know if it has anything to do visit all the locations previously before doing the quest.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
also stuck on giving courtney the outfit (#9). i got the outfit from candi but dont ever get the option of giving her the outfit (morning or afternoon) so can't progress to second video.... is there a solution (i.e. am i missing something) or is this an waiting for an update? any help would be appreciated, thanks v/r
How did you get the outfit from Candi please

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
How did you get the outfit from Candi please
Have to go to strip club while she is in the pole, pay money and choose "whats eating you candi" (not sure of wording). after a day or two, see her dance in new outfit at strip club and the next day at night go to NIGHT CLUB, and when you speak with her, she will give you the outfit. hope this helps

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes