Crazyraz

Nov 11, 2019
I found a bug in the android version. When I try to do the first task of mayor ie putting up posters , after the last one ,it gets stuck on the map screen . I can't do anything but save the game only. Please help

Reactions: thirstvedt

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I found a bug in the android version. When I try to do the first task of mayor ie putting up posters , after the last one ,it gets stuck on the map screen . I can't do anything but save the game only. Please help
Same same but in the win version!!

Reactions: Xtmr61

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
problem with the last poster has been fixed in the android version.

Reactions: Game Bond

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are couple of BUGS still at 0.12.2 version !!!! Moms and Sams "points" aint going right, every thing done and Moms is 20/21, (what 21, there shoud be 20/20) and Sams 21/18, (it shoud be 18/18) and when you deliver those mayor adds (5), when all delivered, in inventory there is still one left, that goes in every delivery !!!! I played this version from start to end, so old saves or any other old stuff don`t mess my game. I have played this game from year 2018 when it came out, so I think, I know how to play !!!! Anybody have same issues ????

Reactions: xapican and Calyps0

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are couple of BUGS still at 0.12.2 version !!!! Moms and Sams "points" aint going right, every thing done and Moms is 20/21, (what 21, there shoud be 20/20) and Sams 21/18, (it shoud be 18/18) and when you deliver those mayor adds (5), when all delivered, in inventory there is still one left, that goes in every delivery !!!! I played this version from start to end, so old saves or any other old stuff don`t mess my game. I have played this game from year 2018 when it came out, so I think, I know how to play !!!! Anybody have same issues ????
Melinda/Mom has indeed 21 scenes
Samatha/Sis has 18 scenes (mine shows 19/18)
You can check with the scene Gallery which one you might have missed

Reactions: Risalo91
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes