gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
Hey Everyone, I mentioned a little while back that I can't seem to initiate Jackie's new scenes. I also noticed that I am at 22/21 with the mother. I have everything else complete that is possible (so only Jackie and Courtney aren't complete). Any help?

j766

May 15, 2017
Hopefully somebody here with more knowledge can shed some light on something confusing me.

So the shower scene was not implemented. I've seen some people here mentioning it won't be made until the next release. I usually hold off on downloading until the version is complete. So are we talking days/week for shower scene and a completed v12.3? Or will it be months waiting for v13? Just trying to decide to download now or wait until later.

Aug 6, 2019
Hopefully somebody here with more knowledge can shed some light on something confusing me.

So the shower scene was not implemented. I've seen some people here mentioning it won't be made until the next release. I usually hold off on downloading until the version is complete. So are we talking days/week for shower scene and a completed v12.3? Or will it be months waiting for v13? Just trying to decide to download now or wait until later.
better later Bro...

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Fair enough. Guess I'll just wait until it's done then. Thanks!
On Discord

FILF V0.12 is now in ready for BETA. I've tested out the new content myself and found it to go smoothly. There could always be bugs, but I do hope any game-breaking bugs are taken care of. Please report any errors, inconsistencies or graphical mistakes you may find. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Changes from V0.11c: - New content for Courtney, Candi, Samantha and Melissa. - Added a new 'HHS' site scene to purchase. Check it out on your computer! - Changed to Load/Save UI to include more per page. - Completely redone Candi's striptease scene to include new content + more options. - Fixed many graphical mistakes and errors that were left in from the last version. - Candi's intro now doesn't cost the player money.

---------------------------------------------

Notes: - The shower scene between the MC/Sam/Courtney was planned for V0.12. I was not able to finish it and will add it in sometime this month before I start work on V0.13 (The Melissa focused update)! - I am also putting together an official walkthrough for the game. It should be ready in a day or two. - Two new animations have obvious graphical errors. I will be rendering them!(edited)

I say if possible wait until the Melissa update to start playing again. You will get a good amount of content to play with. I myself am doing so. Good Luck

Reactions: xapican

j766

May 15, 2017
On Discord

FILF V0.12 is now in ready for BETA. I've tested out the new content myself and found it to go smoothly. There could always be bugs, but I do hope any game-breaking bugs are taken care of. Please report any errors, inconsistencies or graphical mistakes you may find. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Changes from V0.11c: - New content for Courtney, Candi, Samantha and Melissa. - Added a new 'HHS' site scene to purchase. Check it out on your computer! - Changed to Load/Save UI to include more per page. - Completely redone Candi's striptease scene to include new content + more options. - Fixed many graphical mistakes and errors that were left in from the last version. - Candi's intro now doesn't cost the player money.

---------------------------------------------

Notes: - The shower scene between the MC/Sam/Courtney was planned for V0.12. I was not able to finish it and will add it in sometime this month before I start work on V0.13 (The Melissa focused update)! - I am also putting together an official walkthrough for the game. It should be ready in a day or two. - Two new animations have obvious graphical errors. I will be rendering them!(edited)

I say if possible wait until the Melissa update to start playing again. You will get a good amount of content to play with. I myself am doing so. Good Luck
Ah, that's much more clear. Thanks! Now the question is...will I have the patience to wait until v13 if I know the shower scene has released already? Iffy, haha.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Ah, that's much more clear. Thanks! Now the question is...will I have the patience to wait until v13 if I know the shower scene has released already? Iffy, haha.
Just Think you will be doing it for Melissa. That stuff is hot:p. If you wait you get two nice big scenes just waiting for you. Meditate, Do yoga and stuffs:LOL:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I've waited until now to play 0.12, I surely can wait a bit more for the shower scene. I wiped out my saves and lost my progress, so I really don't care at the moment for the wait.

D

Deleted member 1760953

I am tryig to play the game as is with errors and stuff. When you have a dialog and try to progress, the game rewinds and goes backwards instead of forwards. Was anyone able to find a solution for this?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am tryig to play the game as is with errors and stuff. When you have a dialog and try to progress, the game rewinds and goes backwards instead of forwards. Was anyone able to find a solution for this?
DL the latest game version, extract a fresh copy with an Updated extraction tool like 7-zip and start a new game

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes