Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Thought I'd drop a note to the dev and everyone else monitoring this thread. May you all have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays (whichever is more culturally appropriate) as well as peace, prosperity and well being in the coming year. I'm looking forward to more of this story in the coming year.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
anyone know if the next updates will be released in shorter time intervals? I like the game but honestly I think the update was very short since it took a year to launch

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
what are the changes 12.2 and 12.1??
I couldn't find any :/
Short explanation:
1) Its 0.12.x and not 12.x like some people write incorrectly and
2) a change in the third number column means usually a bugfix or hotfix for the current application version. No content added, no big changes.

In this case the difference is just a few more bugfixes for v0.12.x(dev said so in discord but did'n give more details)
anyone know if the next updates will be released in shorter time intervals? I like the game but honestly I think the update was very short since it took a year to launch
Faster? :LOL: I don't think. Expect three too five months for v0.13.0 . Also, the dev did since the previous version 0.11.0 work on his other game (Altered Destiny) and released the first two versions.
idk if its just me but for his sister its still bugged cant progress any further then her giving the MC a bj
The games runs usually very bugfree for me. Could be you need too look harder for the next thing to do for your MC or use a walkthrough if you're stuck. Have fun!

Reactions: nicofr75

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
...The whole idea of getting to the big point of Melissa revolves around getting the help of all the other girls within the game (minus Diane/Delia). You'll need to finish the questlines of each of the other girls to gain their help...
:KEK:
Mom's the final boss. Holy shit that's dumb.
I'm curious how he's going to write it out.
-"I'm not fucking my son unless i'm the last god damn woman he hasn't fucked in this whole god damn town"

Also what's going to happen next? Who's going to wait around for him to finish the other questlines after he's done with Melissa? Anyone?

Brickstoj

Aug 23, 2020
:KEK:
Mom's the final boss. Holy shit that's dumb.
I'm curious how he's going to write it out.
-"I'm not fucking my son unless i'm the last god damn woman he hasn't fucked in this whole god damn town"

Also what's going to happen next? Who's going to wait around for him to finish the other questlines after he's done with Melissa? Anyone?
Yep, and as final boss Melissa should get nice pounding from MC. Something like Diana scene. Somewhere in the motel to avoid been caught by Sam.

Reactions: ManInTheBlack

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Short explanation:
1) Its 0.12.x and not 12.x like some people write incorrectly and
2) a change in the third number column means usually a bugfix or hotfix for the current application version. No content added, no big changes.

In this case the difference is just a few more bugfixes for v0.12.x(dev said so in discord but did'n give more details)
Faster? :LOL: I don't think. Expect three too five months for v0.13.0 . Also, the dev did since the previous version 0.11.0 work on his other game (Altered Destiny) and released the first two versions.
The games runs usually very bugfree for me. Could be you need too look harder for the next thing to do for your MC or use a walkthrough if you're stuck. Have fun!
Thanks for answer me. I had no idea that he was developing another game, that explains why it took so long to release the update for this one.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
i dont have the HHS on my pc to submit courtneys pictures, is there anyway i can get it to progress?
This happens automatically and without notice for the player. It takes then a few ingame days to get a late night call (from C.) in your bedroom for the HHS progressing on this.
Do you guys really have a issues with this or did you just not wait long enough? :unsure:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
This happens automatically and without notice for the player. It takes then a few ingame days to get a late night call (from C.) in your bedroom for the HHS progressing on this.
Do you guys really have a issues with this or did you just not wait long enough? :unsure:
when i first played this game, that HHS was already on the PC, but now since the updates it hasent been, i mean i have done everything else but courtneys...

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
when i first played this game, that HHS was already on the PC...
This hasn't anything to do with some HHS on the MCs PC. You don't need to do anything like sending pictures or whatsoever. I think/guess you expect some game event or action which never happens because it's not in the game.

Just shot the photos with her and then after 3-5 days you need at evening/night to be in the MCs room to get a call from her and it progresses with a HHS film shooting after this.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I think part of the confusion for the night of the phone call is due to the guide. It states it takes place on a particular day, which is doesn't; at least for me it didn't. It's totally reliant upon the photos, which if I recall correctly, relied on getting the costume from Candy, which relied on completing all of Candy's scenes/objectives.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
this is what i have done which is basically everything but her, so like i said im kind of confused on how it works, and why i havent progressed with her

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I think part of the confusion for the night of the phone call is due to the guide. It states it takes place on a particular day, which is doesn't; at least for me it didn't. It's totally reliant upon the photos, which if I recall correctly, relied on getting the costume from Candy, which relied on completing all of Candy's scenes/objectives.
This is correct.
Courtney needs the Candy costume for the shooting of HHS application photos. The day of the night call is then simply a few after it.
compressed version not working...
Thats actually a good thing IMO. Compressed to 11% of original size and half of this takes already the engine... :HideThePain:
I like to keep my eyesight as good as it is. :whistle:

Jan 31, 2020
When I try to open the Mac Version I get this message "You do not have permission to open the application "FILF". Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance." Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes