-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Brah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TBH, that's not surprising. As of v0.12 (at least) there have been several repeatable scenes where additional options will supposedly come in a "FUTURE UPDATE". IIRC, this happens when you make Melissa up in the middle of the night, during Sam's webcam show, with some of the Sam swimming pool stuff, when you visit Diane's house while Aubrey is there, and during this shower scene — all conditional on completing certain prerequisites, of course.

Reactions: Scully88

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
his happens when you make Melissa up in the middle of the night, during Sam's webcam show, with some of the Sam swimming pool stuff, when you visit Diane's house while Aubrey is there, and during this shower scene — all conditional on completing certain prerequisites, of course.
Sure, I don't mind future variations. I was kinda expecting penetration though considering MC had sex with both girls several times. Guess this is the scene where they find out about each others relationship with MC so they don't go overboard just yet.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sure, I don't mind future variations. I was kinda expecting penetration though considering MC had sex with both girls several times. Guess this is the scene where they find out about each others relationship with MC so they don't go overboard just yet.
Yeah, I would guess that's the reasoning for the current limitation. At some point, though, there will need to be a catalyst that brings them all into actual sex with each other. I could see this happening during the webcam shows, during another HHS shoot, or just with the next post-volleyball scene. Ofc, ICCreations could always work it in elsewhere too.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
F.I.L.F. [v0.12.3] ICCreations

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 237 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 220 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
The clothes come from Candy the stripper... You have to complete her route first. When she turns into Cotton Candy, she gives you the old Candy outfit, that you in turn give to Courtney.

Reactions: dahobo

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is the shower scene in the gym with the 2 girls .. it cant be new, because it was already in game all the time
unless at some earlier versions he startet to cut content out...
because this is the last part of a questline u could do with the 2 volleyball chicks in the gym.i played the game in the version from " now" and in the version from 2019 ... booth are the same versions. same content.. so what the hell is new in this game now ??? all quests, all scenes ending up at the same time,scenes, actings or how ever u wanna call it

• Hey there
Reactions: Alen Mak

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
is the shower scene in the gym with the 2 girls .. it cant be new, because it was already in game all the time
unless at some earlier versions he startet to cut content out...
because this is the last part of a questline u could do with the 2 volleyball chicks in the gym.i played the game in the version from " now" and in the version from 2019 ... booth are the same versions. same content.. so what the hell is new in this game now ??? all quests, all scenes ending up at the same time,scenes, actings or how ever u wanna call it
There are new scenes with Candi and with Courtney.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes