riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
FILF has a lot of potential, but the long wait between updates coupled with the slow burn approach makes me feel we won't see the family shenanigans implied in the premise and title for a long time. I appreciate the fact that ICC put a lot of work into this game and Altered Destiny, and it'd be nice if the dev hired some people to help with the workload, and make the update process a lot smoother. It's hard enough to work on one game but two simultaneously is a nearly impossible task. Best of luck to the dev.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
what you do? I though they would leave us with blue balls again, so I haven't played.
Its been months since I've last played, but I'm fairly certain if you follow the walkthrough on the OP and complete all her content, along with everyone else's, it ends in a romantic picnic in the backyard and the MC fucking the Mom. The only one who gets the least amount of content is the aunt, but you do get to fool around with her at the very end, its just not as satisfying because of her storyline and it's not 100% consensual/she's not really into the nephew...yet.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Its been months since I've last played, but I'm fairly certain if you follow the walkthrough on the OP and complete all her content, along with everyone else's, it ends in a romantic picnic in the backyard and the MC fucking the Mom. The only one who gets the least amount of content is the aunt, but you do get to fool around with her at the very end, its just not as satisfying because of her storyline and it's not 100% consensual/she's not really into the nephew...yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some routes need you to make progress with other routes before you can proceed. For example, you CANNOT advance with the aunt unless you finish almost everyone else first, so she in essence becomes the last path you can work on. Again, refer to the step by step walkthrough on the main page and each girl's path requirements in order to unlock everything current. Sadly this game, while highly enjoyable for me, assumes you are interested in ALL THE GIRLS and will need to romance/seduce/corrupt them all at different points in order to see all the content with them. You cannot only focus on just one or 2 girls and ignore the rest.

Last edited:

Yaaaza

May 4, 2020
Well yes and no, cause there's gonna be 3 updates in almost 2 years and a half for FILF with 3 updates on the other game (which has to be developed from ground zero)
But all in all you're right, the development is slowly running its course

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well yes and no, cause there's gonna be 3 updates in almost 2 years and a half for FILF with 3 updates on the other game (which has to be developed from ground zero)
But all in all you're right, the development is slowly running its course
Well the other game it should be 2 updates but he split the first one in two.
In order to not make a full year without any release.

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
Funny, NLT games are way better with better quality and he actually puts out 2 updates a month. He's now on his 3rd game where this guy is milking the cow much like milfy city INCSTOR. Getting tired off all the BS and nothing being completed. I stopped my patreon with this guy awhile ago since he can't stick to a production plan and veers off to another game when he hasn't even completed this one.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes