Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I'm playing version 0.16b and I'm stuck. Reading the walkthrough, I apparently need to trigger Candi/Jackie step 3, where she texts me about her tolerance, but that requires step 20 of Melissa and step 9 of Samantha. Okay, I've completed Melissa's content up but not including the date, which requires all other character's current content.

But I can't get Samantha's story to advance where I expose Keith in front of Samantha at the nightclub. No matter what options I pick, Candi/Jackie isn't distracting Keith long enough, and all options to talk to Samantha lead to her leaving the nightclub with Keith, angry with me.

What am I missing, as I can't advance Candi/Jackie's story without first advancing Samantha's story, and I can't advance Samantha's story without advancing Candi/Jackie's story. I'm stuck in a loop.

EDIT: and Murphy's Law, as soon as I wrote this, now I found the way through. I missed an option to continue the conversation with Samantha; I thought I'd tried all the options, but clearly not.

Last edited:

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Honestly haven't played this since 0.13, and this was like 18 months ago.

Is there quite a bit of content since then?

Hennypapi69

Sep 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is there the game with the patch?

Reactions: duanhu520

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
v0.16b
Evening> major's house
Tuesday evening> Aubrey VIP strip
Morning > Sam bedroom
Afternoon>Aubrey's house
unlock :
Aubrey > morning homemade strip tease
Samantha > afternoon gym
What do you need to do to unlock the VIP strip

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
2 scenes: with Aubrey and threesome with Sam and Courtney
After that you get 2 new scenes:
1) morning with Aubrey in her house
2) threesome with Courtney and Sam in shower after training
how to unlock audrey bedroom scene 3rd option says "locked"?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes