Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
2.png
11/11/22 5:30 PM EST
FILF V0.17 Progress Report 11/11

Hey everyone,
Now that V0.16 is out and essentially bug free, I've started work on the next update. First, I'm focusing on the two path choice between Diane and Delia. It'll be two separate scenes with you likely to experience both in one playthrough AFTER the end of the game, but for now... will have to choose. It's a rather important scene needed to work towards the big finale, and now that I got Aubrey to learn about Courtney and Samantha's shenanigans, I can push that story more forward.

I can't say the image above is the most interesting, but it's what I can give without it being too "spoilery", heh. Will post more as I work through both scene choices. Thanks!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.16b
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.16b
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1914944
View attachment 1914945
View attachment 1914946

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V0.16b

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

FILF V0.16b Mega
I made a small update for Portuguese to version 0.16b

fiz uma pequena atualização pro portugues para a versão 0.16b

Reactions: alexandretx

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Can someone please give me the save file where all the favors are completed, but yet to initiate/trigger the date with Melissa?
Thanks in advance.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*bugreport*
as in 2020 - same error
how cure this shit?
I'm sorry*, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_characteridles.rpy", line 2262, in <module>
ValueError: u'WAIT_FOR_COURTNEY_THIRD_CALL' is not in list
*yeah-yeah - like "i'm sorry Mario"

and - in the statistic screen of the MC's laptop i have Samantha 26\20 -
screenshot0001.png
i.e. done much more then needed -how is that may be?
hmm maybe i need to play new game from scratch?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CarleyxDoug

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well considering we just got an update in Oct, I suspect it will be about 9 months or so before an update. Just my guess.
Actually the october update was not the first one this year. Your guess is way too cynic.

Yes, the game was on hold for a while, since he worked on something else. But now he is back working on this. You really should check some facts before jumping to conclusions.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes