Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
52.png

FILF V0.17 Progress Report 1/6

Hey everyone,
I hope you had a good start to the new year! I've finished the story content for V0.17 with the two path options. Essentially, it'll be ready for the election day scenario, but that'll be with another update. I'll be taking a few days to catch up on rendering, editing and setting what I have done in game before moving on to something else. Once that's finished I'll be doing a few repeatable scenes to fill in a few more options on certain characters.

First will be the last option for Aubrey at the strip club. One that would be unlocked after her learning of Courtney and Sam from the last update. Will post a sneak peek on that as soon as I can. Thanks!

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
View attachment 2290415

FILF V0.17 Progress Report 1/6

Hey everyone,
I hope you had a good start to the new year! I've finished the story content for V0.17 with the two path options. Essentially, it'll be ready for the election day scenario, but that'll be with another update. I'll be taking a few days to catch up on rendering, editing and setting what I have done in game before moving on to something else. Once that's finished I'll be doing a few repeatable scenes to fill in a few more options on certain characters.

First will be the last option for Aubrey at the strip club. One that would be unlocked after her learning of Courtney and Sam from the last update. Will post a sneak peek on that as soon as I can. Thanks!
Make, plz, 1-2 repeatable for Melissa too. She hadn't get new content since 0.14.

Reactions: vmaks and Krashanus

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Would like to see some scenes with Melissa: cowgirl (classic and reverse, cam from behind and front), doggy, spooning, missionary with camera view from behind and scene like with Sam in the 0.16 at night (hot one).

Reactions: dalot25

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
99.png

FILF V0.17 Progress Report - 1/16

Hey everyone,
Over the past week I've put together all the story scenes for V0.17 in game. That includes the code, imagery and text. It's untested, but I'm happy to have it in and caught up on it. I'm now working on some repeatable scenes to fill in a few more options of some characters that I've been needing to do. First will be the last Aubrey VIP selection. Here's a little sneak peek of that one.
Overall, the BETA should be out on the tail end of this month. Thanks!

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
View attachment 2316812

FILF V0.17 Progress Report - 1/16

Hey everyone,
Over the past week I've put together all the story scenes for V0.17 in game. That includes the code, imagery and text. It's untested, but I'm happy to have it in and caught up on it. I'm now working on some repeatable scenes to fill in a few more options of some characters that I've been needing to do. First will be the last Aubrey VIP selection. Here's a little sneak peek of that one.
Overall, the BETA should be out on the tail end of this month. Thanks!
Nice, again hot scene with Aubrey. With Melissa he'll make something very boring and ordinary :)

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm currently creating the last scene of the next update. It'll be another repeatable scene for Melissa at the massage parlor. As soon as it's finished rendering, edited and coded in, I'll do some quick self tests and then upload the BETA version. For the story scenes, it's essentially one LONG scene separated into multiple parts with two different variations based on choice. The reward from your choice won't be given until the end of the main story in V0.19. But for the most part, everything leading up to election day is finished excluding a small scene between Diane/Delia at city hall. All on all, expect it to be ready later next week. Thanks! 1674245486792.png

Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm currently creating the last scene of the next update. It'll be another repeatable scene for Melissa at the massage parlor. As soon as it's finished rendering, edited and coded in, I'll do some quick self tests and then upload the BETA version. For the story scenes, it's essentially one LONG scene separated into multiple parts with two different variations based on choice. The reward from your choice won't be given until the end of the main story in V0.19. But for the most part, everything leading up to election day is finished excluding a small scene between Diane/Delia at city hall. All on all, expect it to be ready later next week. Thanks! View attachment 2326942
Man I want to get the reward for the choices now. Strip Club owner is what I want to gun for but your the boss of this so I guess I can be a little more patient.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes